What to do in Japan?

what are coo places to shop at?

what is the nightlife like?

is baseball the only major sport out there?

what is the hip hop scene like?

nerd.gif
 I want go to Japan 

I heard there was a whole district there catered to Anime, if you're into that.

umm, I think Napsize is located there too.

Last edited:
Be aware of the Nigerian scammers out there, my friend just came back 2 days ago and said they all over the tourist spots especially shopping areas. They try to act friendly and get you into thier store or club. In the store they almost force you to buy something before you leave. In the club they are known to drug people take thier wallets and steal thier stuff. If you see them pay them no mind and keep it moving

Baseball and soccer are very popular there. 

I hear the food is amazing. Pretty much beyond anything you can get in the States.

Be aware of the Nigerian scammers out there, my friend just came back 2 days ago and said they all over the tourist spots especially shopping areas. They try to act friendly and get you into thier store or club. In the store they almost force you to buy something before you leave. In the club they are known to drug people take thier wallets and steal thier stuff. If you see them pay them no mind and keep it moving
Good heads up yo

what are coo places to shop at?

what is the nightlife like?

is baseball the only major sport out there?

what is the hip hop scene like?

1. Shibuya,( Japanese stores Huge department stores (109 mens), supreme, gstar and other stores on backstreets. Bape.) Kyoto (street full of stores, nike store, bape, etc.) and Harijuku (hermes and other expense stores i wont set foot in cause im poor, polo, japanese stores, kano sports for soccer jerseys and apparel, bape) hands down. And there's a Bape store in every major city. Lots of good stuff to find.
2. Go to Roppongi and its :smokin
3. Soccer.
4. Idk. People like rap a fair amount.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom