What to do in MIAMI????

headed to Miami next week! coming from all the way across the country i know NOTHING of what to expect lol...any recommendations for spots to check out?..clubs?..bars?..restaurants?..any info is good!

headed to Miami next week! coming from all the way across the country i know NOTHING of what to expect lol...any recommendations for spots to check out?..clubs?..bars?..restaurants?..any info is good!

I assumed that this would have been a thread with photographs. Please change that exclamation point to a question mark.

The way people make it seem, when I go to Miami, I throw a rock in any direction and which ever biracial model I hit, I'll have sex with her.

I assumed that this would have been a thread with photographs. Please change that exclamation point to a question mark.

The way people make it seem, when I go to Miami, I throw a rock in any direction and which ever biracial model I hit, I'll have sex with her.

go it at this restaraunt called (i think) Opa!...fun experience...but make sure you make reservations

go it at this restaraunt called (i think) Opa!...fun experience...but make sure you make reservations

What do you like to do? How much do you want to spend?

You can do the whole, Ocean/Collins/Washington thing, go to Lincoln Rd, go to the Grove.

What do you like to do? How much do you want to spend?

You can do the whole, Ocean/Collins/Washington thing, go to Lincoln Rd, go to the Grove.

spending isnt too much of an issue..looking to party at nights, relax/have fun during the day, and trying some good eating spots...I'm there for four nights.

spending isnt too much of an issue..looking to party at nights, relax/have fun during the day, and trying some good eating spots...I'm there for four nights.

and pizza rustica is amazing drunk food...god, i'm ready to go back
edit: and the clevelander is a good time, b.e.d was overrated, and mansion was cool too...and "the pelican" has hands down the best food on ocean drive

and pizza rustica is amazing drunk food...god, i'm ready to go back
edit: and the clevelander is a good time, b.e.d was overrated, and mansion was cool too...and "the pelican" has hands down the best food on ocean drive

alot of this in miami
tumblr_l9g25yYc7m1qdssc4

I'm going home/miami next week too. Idk what you're into bro but South Beach won't be a bad place for you to start. Various bars, clubs, and ladies all around...

I'm going home/miami next week too. Idk what you're into bro but South Beach won't be a bad place for you to start. Various bars, clubs, and ladies all around...

Back
Top Bottom