What to do in New Orleans

were 18-20, about 6 of us are going to new orleans for spring break, any thing in particular we should hit up? we have a NO native that left because of Katrina so we should be good with directions and some spots but looking for additional input. weve been to cali and miami but idk y we chose new orleans but what ever.

prostitution real story. my boy was there for nba all star weekend. he said +%#! was like salesman

Dont forget to get a Hurricane at Pat O'briens. Hand grenade from Tropical Isle. Its basically alot of eating and drinking. Ive been going down there in March for the past 10 years. I usually go down with a bunch of coworkers. Been there over 30 times. I'll be heading down there in 2 more weeks. Cant wait. Like the preson above said. EAT, DRINK, SLEEP, Repeat. Moderation is key if you plan on drinking all day and night.

hit up Tipitina's , Mothers, Creole Creamery, at night there are a couple of clubs. Fusions if your (ayo), the republic , Caesars, NV, if you want a more grimy scene hit up the Duck off.

then there is the river walk for some scenery. also you if you like animals theirs the Audubon zoo.

for the natives ( i got to school out here) is there any other places i am missing that have not already been said?

hit up Tipitina's , Mothers, Creole Creamery, at night there are a couple of clubs. Fusions if your (ayo), the republic , Caesars, NV, if you want a more grimy scene hit up the Duck off.

then there is the river walk for some scenery. also you if you like animals theirs the Audubon zoo.

for the natives ( i got to school out here) is there any other places i am missing that have not already been said?

Originally Posted by Mike Francesa

Loot

Shoot choppers

Eat Gumbo?

boy are you funny
indifferent.gif

Eat a shrimp Poboy from Acme's, do the Hurricane and Hand Grenade, like mentioned before. Go to Gospel brunch at the House of Blues. If you're there on a Monday, go anywhere and grab some red beans and rice (cornbread too). Cafe Du Monde for beignets and cafe au lait (coffee with milk).

If you got any game at all, you should be able to bag with ease in the French Quarter. Bourbon street is for tourist. Go to the Marigny District of the quarter. Hit up Frenchman street. Last time I was home, I had a good time at Blue Nile.
http://www.bluenilelive.com/

EDIT: Superior Grill (St. Charles Ave) on Friday night before you hit up the quarter. A lot of single, college age women drinking Margaritas there. 

^ I went this Mardi Gras with about 10 friends and half of us were under 21 but we had good fake id's. They seemed more relaxed then too though, I don't know how they are the rest of the year. Bourbon street was a blast, I must have bought so many hand grenades and hurricanes. The food was good too, we hit up Mothers and Cafe Du Monde and both were fire.
Like someone said before, its eat, drink, rest, repeat. One of the best weekends of my life

Back
Top Bottom