What to do in San Diego?

Joined Jan 1, 2009
I'll be in San Diego for about a day, catching a Padres game but what else can I do when I'm there thats downtown? Thanks!

Joined Oct 16, 2010
Man there are reastaurants and bars all over the place, one I went to that I liked was Tilted Kilt it's right by Petco Park but there's a lot of things to do. Ask Natrix619 he's from SD he can help you out a lot more then me.

Joined Feb 5, 2013
Man there are reastaurants and bars all over the place, one I went to that I liked was Tilted Kilt it's right by Petco Park but there's a lot of things to do. Ask Natrix619 he's from SD he can help you out a lot more then me.
tilted kilt is just like hooters but with an irish theme. same food, same girls only wearing school girl type outfits. 

Last edited:
Joined Sep 26, 2004
If the game your going to falls between Monday - Friday check out La Puerta for happy hour it usually runs from 3-7 pretty cool spot. Pretty good mixed drink menu, but they mostly specialize in tequila and that menu is huge. Downtown is great for that happy hour spot so many bars around you honestly probably can't go wrong. The drinks at the park are definitely expensive tho.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now