What to do in San Diego?

I'll be in San Diego for about a day, catching a Padres game but what else can I do when I'm there thats downtown? Thanks!

Man there are reastaurants and bars all over the place, one I went to that I liked was Tilted Kilt it's right by Petco Park but there's a lot of things to do. Ask Natrix619 he's from SD he can help you out a lot more then me.

Man there are reastaurants and bars all over the place, one I went to that I liked was Tilted Kilt it's right by Petco Park but there's a lot of things to do. Ask Natrix619 he's from SD he can help you out a lot more then me.
tilted kilt is just like hooters but with an irish theme. same food, same girls only wearing school girl type outfits. 

Last edited:
If the game your going to falls between Monday - Friday check out La Puerta for happy hour it usually runs from 3-7 pretty cool spot. Pretty good mixed drink menu, but they mostly specialize in tequila and that menu is huge. Downtown is great for that happy hour spot so many bars around you honestly probably can't go wrong. The drinks at the park are definitely expensive tho.

Back
Top Bottom