what to do in SD?

ill be down in SD tomorrow and iono what to hit up.

are there any nike or other outlets. ill prolly be stopping by blends but iono what part its in.

i tried checking the SD thread but im not down to look through all of it especially since the last 3 pages were about mexican food haha. anyone wanna give me the highlights?
FS/FT WTB DS METHAMPHINIAN X DC sz 8 (trades 10.5-11, prefer same shoe) PM ME!!!!!
FS/FT money cat low & hi (10.5)$180 / jordan fire red III (10, 11)
WANTED TIFFS (10.5-11) ANY COND.

Yeah, look at the sticky of the SD Guide.
TeamLakers
TO HELL W/ JIM AND MITCH​
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​
4L8O15S16T23!42

ill prolly juss hit up the outlets haha. any shops have any sales?
FS/FT WTB DS METHAMPHINIAN X DC sz 8 (trades 10.5-11, prefer same shoe) PM ME!!!!!

I went to downtown for a couple hours on Saturday and it's definitely worth it, although everything at Gaslamp is expensive. You can definitely chill and have fun there. I'm gonna list the rest of the obvious ones....SeaWorld, the Zoo and Wild Animal Park :lol:
laugh.gif
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
UCSD Football: Still Undefeated​

thanks a lot guys, the trip was good. although i got to blends at 5 and they were already closed............

Back
Top Bottom