What To Do June 21-25?? PLACES TO EAT??

Aight i'm about to go down to LA on these dates. What's jumpin' off? I'm planning on going to the Power 106 concert on Saturday, but what's good for Thursday, Friday, Sunday and Monday? I know it's still 3 weeks away, but I wanna try to plan my trip ASAP.

I was there last month and had a good @#%$ time. I went to both Lakers/Suns games, the Street Dreams tour (WACK), and Nas at House Of Blues :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. I know this trip isn't gonna be as eventful, but can y'all let me know where it's gonna be poppin'?

EDIT: What's some good places to eat? Immah be at the Hyatt on Sunset, I don't wanna drive too far just for a meal. What are some places I should try out?

^ yeah that's mandatory.....i went there once like 3 years ago but I didn't go the last two times I was down there.

What else.....Fatburger? I heard Berrys Pizza jumpsoff during the afterhours.....true or false?

June 21 is GO Skateboarding Day! Grab one and go have some fun
-Ang'Geon

Continue to work with the faith that unearned suffering is redemptive.- MLK, Jr.

pinks hot dogs.
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
The Greatest Franchise in NFL History​

I'd definitely hit up Tito's tacos in Culver City.

In n Out if they don't have them in your area. Abbots pizza in Santa Monica across the street from Santa Monica College.

too much food network people? there are so many other better food places then those listed.
I DO NOT HAVE ANY SHOES FOR SALE!

just head down the way to La Cienaga Blvd.....lotsa good grub spots on the strip, incl Grand Lux Cafe + Lawry's & a whole mess of more boojee joints further up towards where you're staying.

bring me back a couple of Lawry's Cut prime ribs w/creamed corn.
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

For $ALE: ~Deadstock/Brand NEW~ NIKES+JORDAN Retros Sz 9.5-10 in The Bay

where you coming from?

pinkberry is something they have in LA that might not yet be in your area yet. There are a buncha locations poppin up all over the place.

titos tacos is good but i think its overrated. Not worth dealing with the lines/parking/crowd in my opinion.

for cheap good eats, i like versailles (cuban food), wildflour for pizza (right near UNDFTD SM), and... damn... drawing blanks.

for a little pricier eats, there are a lot of spots down La Cienega like CLsmooth71 mentioned. Also some eats on Melrose (I like Table 8)
glasses.gif
UFC 60 Gracie v. Hughes​
Quote:
HAHAHAHA for all those who think that Gracie is gonna win, care to do a Sig bet (i know its lame, but i guess we cant really bet in person) Loser must keep a SIG made by the winner for a month. Anyone game?
NTer tinkerhatfield: aite im game...but youre like 4 sizes too small for me....i have some sz 12 retro ix's i'll definitely put up tho..

^ lol my homegirl worked at pinkberry for like a month......I never had it though cuz they don't have 'em up here, i'm from the bay/

no need to go all the way to LA for Fatburger anymore. there's one in Redwood City now.
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

For $ALE: ~Deadstock/Brand NEW~ NIKES+JORDAN Retros Sz 9.5-10 in The Bay

i was up in long beach about 2 weeks ago. my boy took me to del amo mall and downstairs where they built that new area, there's this place called lazy dogs. kind of like rockbottom/chili's/yardhouse put together. if you drink beer, 22oz beers are about 4 bucks. food is great. i recommend the mountain grande nachos. it will seriously feed 3-4 people.
"Sleep is for the weak. Therefore, I'm weak then."

It all depends on what you like to eat. Phillipes and Titos tacos is cool. I like this place called La Taquiza which has some bomb @#%$ carne asada plate with hand made tortillas. It is off of Figueroa and 30th. If you are looking for a nice sit down place then you have some places on La Cienega. I personally think Pinks and Roscoes is overrated/overpriced. If you want to look up some nice placed then check out this site www.opentable.com you can make reservation off of the site. I've also heard good things about www.pacificdiningcar.com. Again it all depends on the type of food and $$$ you are looking at spending.

Back
Top Bottom