What to do with old, used but not beat up kicks you no longer want to wear?

Send them to AirFob and he'll sell it to some idiot sneakernerd after he cleans them up and make them look 9/10.

Christmas comin up...Give em to family members who not so able to buy kicks like u.

sent back home to the motherland(PI)

btw. SPT, I always wondered...if anyone ever hopped into your cab flashed some $$$ and said... "follow that car"... would you do it?

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

sent back home to the motherland(PI)

btw. SPT, I always wondered...if anyone ever hopped into your cab flashed some $$$ and said... "follow that car"... would you do it?
yes, as long as they were staying in the 5 boroughs, Westchester and/or Nassau county or Newark airport I would have to. At the same time, Icould make refuse the ride due to safety reasons or say that your not giving me a destination to drive to. Personally, I would have to judge on the characterof the rider and his intentions before making any such decision. Also, how much are we talking about? My time in that god forsaken automobile is valuable.

interesting...I always thought that you had to have a destination... I always see cabbies writing down their stops in their logs.
..and the $$ would be more than enough for a full day's work.

Yea I've been thinking about sending some of my old beat up kicks to charity. They're taking up too much space.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Send them to AirFob and he'll sell it to some idiot sneakernerd after he cleans them up and make them look 9/10.
laugh.gif
I remember that dude...he still sells them tho?

I have so many kicks that aren't even that "beat" that i will never wear anymore.. I'm thinking about taking them down to the shelter orfamily homes before Christmas..

I've giving a lot away to my cousins, but i live no wear near them anymore plus they're all grown now.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

interesting...I always thought that you had to have a destination... I always see cabbies writing down their stops in their logs.
..and the $$ would be more than enough for a full day's work.
Those days of writing down destinations are way over. Ever since the GPS installations, never have to write down anything since it's alllogged in when you activate the meter. That's the reason why some drivers, when requested to do long rides or some out of town fare, they will not turn onthe meter so there's no log of the trip. No log, no history, no taxes to be paid on trip.

huh. didn't know that... I guess that's why drivers were so against GPS...harder to get those under the radar fares?

sorry for the thread hijack.

Back
Top Bottom