what to expect at Giants games?

i might be going to saturday's game...what should i expect? and what is there good to do there? :lol:
laugh.gif
my family's goin so i'm not gonna be doin anything crazy, just wanted to know what the general environment of those games were. thanks for any input
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
UCSD Football: Still Undefeated​

that place is perfect for the fam. if u sit in the bleachers it can get a little rowdey but other than that yur fam's gonna have hella fun, and its supposed to be hella nice that day too.

The fans are laid back in general....(no Radier game here :lol:
laugh.gif
)
Go down to the lower level and have some sheboygan brats :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM SF GIANTS

If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle

Although they are my team... What to expect... A loss... =(
You say I'm not The "E"??? You wanna make a bet???

:lol:
laugh.gif
thanks for the input everyone....my parents ain't into baseball too much but they wanted to watch Wang pitch (as we're Taiwanese)...i'm not that big a baseball fan tho compared to bball and football. but i'm definitely hoping the giants can win...but :frown:
frown.gif
Team49ers

and with the brat, dont forget the garlic fries and a beer...

expensive meal but if you're going to the ballpark, you have to do it right. :wink:
wink.gif

Missed out on the Battleof the Bay game,that was hectic. LETS GO OAKLANDDDDDDD!

Tomorrow's game should be nice. Day games are always better than night games since it gets cold past 6pm.

Since there's a lot going on in the City this weekend, allow some extra time to get in and around the city to the ball park.

It's a fun and good environment. have fun!!!!
R.I.P STACK BUNDLES...... SQUAD UP!!!!!!!!!​
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson
"If KG goes to Oakland, I'll buy Young AP season tickets." - WearinTheFourFive

Team49ers
Niners Next Season Baby!!​

I tried one of those Cha-Cha Bowls not bad but, kinda pricey. The nachos were pretty good. Those crab sandwiches are a rip so save ur money on those.

Getting down there by car is also expensive $20-30 for parking. If you don't mind the crowds or lines Muni is the easiest way to get to and from the ballpark. I also suggest to get there early, maybe about an hour before game time so you can see everything that's at the park and check out batting practice. I actually got lucky and got a ball during bp. The visiting teams always seem to be more outgoing towards fans than the Giants IMHO. Have fun at the game!

Quote:
Go down to the lower level and have some sheboygan brats

LB510 is on point when it comes to the brats. Messy to eat but, still grubbin'.

thanks, i just hope i won't see anything too weird cuz of the gay pride parade lol
Team49ers

grab a baby bull and garlic fans. Big fan of those roasted cinnamon walnuts on the promenade level.

If you're in the field club or club level, make sure you get you a strawberry shortcake.

Whenever I go, I never eat the night before or morning before a game. Just to keep my stomach empty.

pretty expensive.
food expensive- but most of the time its allot of food like i got the chickenstrips and garlic fries goood combo
Team PICS?
where the PICS?
ferndogg07 gots beezys on lock​
TEAM
UNCIRCUMSIZED

Well you're getting your money's worth today that's for sure!!!
You say I'm not The "E"??? You wanna make a bet???

expect to have a great time at THE nicest park in the L, esp if it's a day game & a sunny day.

i don't even like stickball that much, but i always have fun when i hit PacBell....err, AT&T Park. i just stuff myself silly w/eats + people watch + talk smack w/the other fans.

btw, am i the only one that gets grossed out when others spell "comming??" lol
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

For $ALE: ~Deadstock/Brand NEW~ NIKES+JORDAN Retros Sz 9.5-10 in The Bay

Back
Top Bottom