What "Top Gear" thinks of Mexicans...

Originally Posted by ONEFORALL

Originally Posted by Murda He

BBC could have took'd that out because the show is taped earlier in the week... And yes they always say offensive things. And i think that is part of their success because they just don't give a %@@$.

English is not my first language. Sorry. 
I live in Europe and yeah mexicans are portrayed as lazy in here. I don't even know why. And people really get upset nowadays too easily. Like if you say bad things about gays errbody attack you like you murdered someone. And most of the times the people who get all angry aren't even gays. 
Fair enough. I retract my lulz..
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Murda He

BBC could have took'd that out because the show is taped earlier in the week... And yes they always say offensive things. And i think that is part of their success because they just don't give a %@@$.

English is not my first language. Sorry. 
I live in Europe and yeah mexicans are portrayed as lazy in here. I don't even know why. And people really get upset nowadays too easily. Like if you say bad things about gays errbody attack you like you murdered someone. And most of the times the people who get all angry aren't even gays. 
Fair enough. I retract my lulz..
grin.gif

I do not mind jokes that are funny but if you are trying to be funny it makes sense to speak uncomfortable truths, most Mexicans work a lot so it is just not funny.

Most Mexicans in Mexico work hard because they have a very low hourly/daily wage so they have to work a lot just to feed their family and most Mexican nations in the US see the opportunities available to them and work hard to take advantage and become wealthier then they could in Mexico.

There is a small part of Mexican society that is prone to not work and are hostile to manual labor. There is a small land owning elite as well as a small middle and upper middle class that makes money from drugs, grafting from state run companies or are part of the police or upper ranks of the military. I suppose that that minority of Mexicans would be the ones who would be be in the UK so to the British, especially Londoners, the torpid pace of life lived by wealthy Mexicans in London makes it seem like they always sleep and never work.

I do not mind jokes that are funny but if you are trying to be funny it makes sense to speak uncomfortable truths, most Mexicans work a lot so it is just not funny.

Most Mexicans in Mexico work hard because they have a very low hourly/daily wage so they have to work a lot just to feed their family and most Mexican nations in the US see the opportunities available to them and work hard to take advantage and become wealthier then they could in Mexico.

There is a small part of Mexican society that is prone to not work and are hostile to manual labor. There is a small land owning elite as well as a small middle and upper middle class that makes money from drugs, grafting from state run companies or are part of the police or upper ranks of the military. I suppose that that minority of Mexicans would be the ones who would be be in the UK so to the British, especially Londoners, the torpid pace of life lived by wealthy Mexicans in London makes it seem like they always sleep and never work.

More attention for the show is a win for them. Not unexpected if you are a fan of Top Gear. Clarkson could probably be an elected official over there if he ran. Smh.

More attention for the show is a win for them. Not unexpected if you are a fan of Top Gear. Clarkson could probably be an elected official over there if he ran. Smh.

Can someone link me to the video? The one on the first page was disabled.
nerd.gif

Can someone link me to the video? The one on the first page was disabled.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Everyone gotta be offended so easily nowadays. Bunch of wimps.
Top Gear is that show. 
pimp.gif
this.  yall need to get around the fact that its been said.  for people who watch the show, they must know that top gear goes in on EVERYONE, especially certain parts of the UK as well.  they say what they say with "tongue in cheek".  if it wasnt for this thread 75% of you guys wouldnt have known it happened and wouldnt have raised a stink about it.

c'mon son, we got bigger problems than this to attend to.
grin.gif

Top Gear is that show. 
pimp.gif
this.  yall need to get around the fact that its been said.  for people who watch the show, they must know that top gear goes in on EVERYONE, especially certain parts of the UK as well.  they say what they say with "tongue in cheek".  if it wasnt for this thread 75% of you guys wouldnt have known it happened and wouldnt have raised a stink about it.

grin.gif

Originally Posted by beeniemon

grin.gif

Ive never seen the show, but I dont get why they would go in on everyone. Isn't the show about cars do they take breaks between the show and make fun of peoples race and where they come from?  

grin.gif

Ive never seen the show, but I dont get why they would go in on everyone. Isn't the show about cars do they take breaks between the show and make fun of peoples race and where they come from?  

Originally Posted by doin90onthefreeway

likethematrix, you again?

you stay salty cuz you think the bloods and the crips are the toughest dudes out there, but nope, not at all
laugh.gif

100% of Mexicans are gangrelated? the emphasis of this video was how all of us have gang ties? how we all claim to be Surenos or Nortenos?

and how we're all racist?

why you mad perrito?

aint nobody care if the bloods or crips or the mexicans are tough
laugh.gif

Reread what he said. Hes talking about the post you made and the assumption some people make when it come to mexicans or central americans due to the violence here and down there.

ricanchulo be saying some dumb $#!+ sometimes tho

you stay salty cuz you think the bloods and the crips are the toughest dudes out there, but nope, not at all
laugh.gif

100% of Mexicans are gangrelated? the emphasis of this video was how all of us have gang ties? how we all claim to be Surenos or Nortenos?

why you mad perrito?

laugh.gif

Reread what he said. Hes talking about the post you made and the assumption some people make when it come to mexicans or central americans due to the violence here and down there.

Originally Posted by nom de guerre

grin.gif

Part of it but it's also more like a comedy show and adventure to the male mind. 

Originally Posted by nom de guerre

grin.gif

Part of it but it's also more like a comedy show and adventure to the male mind. 

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

laugh.gif

why you mad perrito?

laugh.gif

jose got it. should i dumb it down even more? cause i can.

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

laugh.gif

why you mad perrito?

laugh.gif

jose got it. should i dumb it down even more? cause i can.

Top Gear is that show. 
pimp.gif

grin.gif

oh, so they're racist towards everybody???
i guess that makes it cool then...

grin.gif

Top Gear is that show. 
pimp.gif

grin.gif

grin.gif

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

10 Piece Nuggets wrote:

Top Gear is that show. 
pimp.gif

grin.gif

grin.gif

laugh.gif
, right? is that the excuse they're using to justify their ignorance? "oh, they do it to everybody"

Back
Top Bottom