What TV shows are you addicted to? A&E and Travel Channel got me tough

I get hooked to a different show almost seasonally, right now I'm stuck on

that 70s show
worlds dumbest criminals
south park
king of the hill

I just turn on my tv and leave it on ESPN pretty much all day. Does that count?

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Gossip Girl
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

blair-waldorf-gossip-girl-wardrobe.jpg

Serena%20van%20der%20Woodsen%20in%20Suzanna%20Dai.preview.jpg

Spoiler [+]

Serena-serena-van-der-woodsen-7242563-1718-2560.jpg

Spoiler [+]
My-favorite-pictures-from-Rolling-Stones-photoshoot-gossip-girl-14591591-1200-1799.jpg

Spoiler [+]
leighton-meester-jimmy-fallon-01.jpg

I'm slowly starting to recover from life after Lost. My weekly TV show schedule goes:

-The Event (yeah it's kinda crappy but it's cheap entertainment so why not)
-Justified
-Community
-Fringe

Pretty much the only 4 I watch every week.

I'm slowly starting to recover from life after Lost. My weekly TV show schedule goes:

-The Event (yeah it's kinda crappy but it's cheap entertainment so why not)
-Justified
-Community
-Fringe

Pretty much the only 4 I watch every week.

Seinfeld
The Office
Two & a Half Men
King of Queens
Tosh.0

These are the main ones as of now.
Probably some more though...
nerd.gif

Forgot about American Pickers, although both of them annoy me. Adult nerds, especially with the tall guy and the things he says

Seinfeld
The Office
Two & a Half Men
King of Queens
Tosh.0

These are the main ones as of now.
Probably some more though...
nerd.gif

Forgot about American Pickers, although both of them annoy me. Adult nerds, especially with the tall guy and the things he says

Originally Posted by rafsjays

As an avid sports fan I can't do this to myself. ESPN has lost it's luster, and it's pretty redundant. I will watch ESPN News in the morning (breaking news/top plays). If I want sports news I prefer to read about it as opposed to the info ESPN spoon feeds the casual fan. If I truly want MLB coverage I will tune into the MLB Network, same with the NFL.

As an avid sports fan I can't do this to myself. ESPN has lost it's luster, and it's pretty redundant. I will watch ESPN News in the morning (breaking news/top plays). If I want sports news I prefer to read about it as opposed to the info ESPN spoon feeds the casual fan. If I truly want MLB coverage I will tune into the MLB Network, same with the NFL.

I usually am never on time with shows so I just wait till the season/series is over and D/L the whole thing

Curb Your Enthusiasm

The Wire, blew through seasons 1-4, need to find season 5 and wrap it up.

High Stakes Poker
I think its awesome everyone plays a cash game with their own money, some of them dudes are really funny and its crazy to watch them lose 75k on a hand and they don't even blink.

Storage Wars is a sorry excuse for a show, but I still will watch it if its on, hardly ever impressed with what they find.

I usually am never on time with shows so I just wait till the season/series is over and D/L the whole thing

Curb Your Enthusiasm

The Wire, blew through seasons 1-4, need to find season 5 and wrap it up.

High Stakes Poker
I think its awesome everyone plays a cash game with their own money, some of them dudes are really funny and its crazy to watch them lose 75k on a hand and they don't even blink.

Storage Wars is a sorry excuse for a show, but I still will watch it if its on, hardly ever impressed with what they find.

I agree. For the most part they just regurgitate the same info over and over, but not having NFL or MLB networks ftl. 

For the most part I simply turn it on and go about my business around the house and just listen to it. 

I agree. For the most part they just regurgitate the same info over and over, but not having NFL or MLB networks ftl. 

For the most part I simply turn it on and go about my business around the house and just listen to it. 

Modern Family
The Wire
Pawn Stars
American Pickers
Heavy
Manhunters Fugitive task force
First 48
SportsNation
Ghost Adventures
laugh.gif

old batman beyond re runs

Modern Family