What type of paint.....

Okay, so I've read through a bunch of threads and everyone says "turtlefeathers.com" and "angelus" paint. But I'm sure this is all just for casually worn shoes. I've used spray paint to mess around and paint a few old white/white AF1s and some old basketball shoes- the most comfortable pair I've worn- IMO. I really like these shoes and want to paint them a different color without the paint chipping off. So, my question....
Jumpman Jordan - "Team Flow"

What type of paint do you use for a shoe that you'll be playing basketball in?

-Running hard.

-Lots of bending and creasing in the shoe

Without the paint chipping off so dramatically...

Thanks in advanced for your help, NT'ers!

-PMacvilay

Okay, so I've read through a bunch of threads and everyone says "turtlefeathers.com" and "angelus" paint. But I'm sure this is all just for casually worn shoes. I've used spray paint to mess around and paint a few old white/white AF1s and some old basketball shoes- the most comfortable pair I've worn- IMO. I really like these shoes and want to paint them a different color without the paint chipping off. So, my question....
Jumpman Jordan - "Team Flow"

What type of paint do you use for a shoe that you'll be playing basketball in?

-Running hard.

-Lots of bending and creasing in the shoe

Without the paint chipping off so dramatically...

Thanks in advanced for your help, NT'ers!

-PMacvilay

ive never painted a shoe that i balled in, so i dont know if i could be of great help, but i have painted shoes that have gotten tons of wear and they have zero cracking, creasing, etc.  i did use angelus paints for those.  i painted a pair of shadow 1's, and they still look great. depending on the leather, the shoes may hold up just fine.  hope that helps.

ive never painted a shoe that i balled in, so i dont know if i could be of great help, but i have painted shoes that have gotten tons of wear and they have zero cracking, creasing, etc.  i did use angelus paints for those.  i painted a pair of shadow 1's, and they still look great. depending on the leather, the shoes may hold up just fine.  hope that helps.

thanks, maybe I'll just try using Angelus paint....

unless somebody else has any input on this

thanks, maybe I'll just try using Angelus paint....

unless somebody else has any input on this

Back
Top Bottom