What "type" of roommate should I request? vol racial steering to fill my opening

I live in a 2 bed, 2 bath apartment with dorm style rent (where each person pays their own) with my buddy from high school. He moved like 3 weeks ago and theystill haven't assigned me a new roommate. I don't know if maybe he just paid his further out than he planned on staying, or what, but I know it'sinevitable they're going to give me a new one so I figure I should learn how to use this system they have by where I can log into the waiting list andselect someone or I guess I can just tell them, "give me a dude, a bruh, less than 25, in the Army." They have all that information available to themin the office for everyone who has submitted applications and is on a waiting list.

Are females better roommates than men, clean up after themselves more?

Chances are, wheter white black or male or female, the person is going to be single (not married) and in the Army. Those 2 things are a given.

Would you just go into the queue and pic by random name? Maybe I'll do that. It doesn't matter, I'm always in my room anyways.

BTW has anybody heard that "racial steering is illegal" commercial that comes on the radio? Hilarity, goes something like this. Imagine it done inthe worst stereotypical (worst as in not a good job at it) fake accents possible, like as if it was all done

"My name is Juan Hernandez, I was calling about the house on Park Street."
Yea, sorry the house is no longer available.
"My name is Tyrone Williams, I was calling about the house on Park Street."
"My name is Abdul Mohhamed, I was calling about the house on Park Street."
"My name is Todd Wellington, I was calling about the house on Park Street---"
Yea, it's still available.

laugh.gif

CLIFFNOTES
If you had the opportunity to pick a roommate, who/what kind of roommate would you pick?

They don't have the thing where I can pick my own roommate anymore, at least not on the online portal page. Asian woman
laugh.gif
I haven't seen any at theentire complex at all, some Asian dudes though.

I'll probably just ask for a female roommate. Dudes my age are kind of loud and rowdy, and I don't do the whole jumping around yelling on the balconywith a brewsky at all hours of the night, thing. It's like dude, walls are thin and I'm trying to sleep.

if you can still see a list of names do some research. search for myspace and facebook party pics.

i lived with chicks in college for a year and during a couple of summers. they were more messy than any dude i have lived with. their crap was everywhere. dontdo it

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

i lived with chicks in college for a year and during a couple of summers. they were more messy than any dude i have lived with. their crap was everywhere. dont do it

This is true... But then you get some that are neat freaks. OP you have two bathrooms right? So you'd never see all the girly mess she'd have in herbathroom.

Go for a lady.

A clean hypocritical Christian male. He is clean and will not do alot of crap that would piss me off but he will have fun doing stupid things I like doing. Iknow because I room with one now

on the real a female is prob the worst way to go, expect laziness, **!$ blockin and somebody that thinks they're entitled to +@+! aka that princess complexdont live with a female any sooner than you have too man

asain chick FTW

Spanish chick = loud mouth
laugh.gif
not to sterotype, but only ones i know thatare quiet are immigrants
roll.gif

dont get mad, Get Asian....

im not asain btw
laugh.gif

Well I've had a terrible time with both a wild *#% soccer player from Detroit and a rich, spoiled theatre kid from the burbs so I guess avoid those.

I COULDN'T help myself, you're looking "to fill your .opening" and ur sn is datznasty

Sorry, carry on.
roll.gif

let me tell you, race, gender doesnt matter, a nasty *** person will be a nasty *** person.

Back
Top Bottom