What type of women do you attract? vol. Animal Mag-noo-tism

Originally Posted by BOSS TYCOON 408

Jailbait..

I'm gonna be 21 and I can be mistaken for a sophomore in high school. I got carded to get into Chuck E Cheese
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I dont even.

I usually get all sorts, not really one in particular

the ones i want seems like they just wanna be cool and the ones i dont want be bout me. I need to be more aggressive and friends always tryna put me on their big friends

Underage girls (I look like I'm 16-17 even though I'm almost 22)
Undercover hoodrats
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
Acting normal with me then doing all sorts of grimy @#$% on the side
laugh.gif

Fat Latina girls (they love slim/skinny guys with a passion
sick.gif
laugh.gif
)

everything. but never black or white girl  
indifferent.gif
 need to try a black light skin brod.. hopefully it goes well for me. im in the search

fat chicks
chicks with kids
older women
also girls with bfs always want to get all nice with me 
grin.gif

do not want

Originally Posted by kidKiDd

Originally Posted by Dok

Too many Wifey high maintenance chicks who  introduce me to their parents and then expect me to fully commit to them
frown.gif
. meanwhile all i want to do is smash and dash. It's probably my fault though. I always try to be a gentleman and don't really tell them my true intentions. I guess I have a bad habit off gassing %@%%!# heads up.

This! My boys tell me I lead chick to insanity because of this. I actually got dropped from StateFarm for all the busted windows I was gettin from chicks.
laugh.gif

old men
sick.gif

No idea.

I never really pay attention. I usually attract women my age 18-20ish, but I think my facial expression puts them off. I feel like they feel I'm pissed off are have an aggressive demeanor, when it's the exact opposite.

*shurgs*

Originally Posted by BOSS TYCOON 408

Jailbait..

I'm gonna be 21 and I can be mistaken for a sophomore in high school. I got carded to get into Chuck E Cheese
laugh.gif

why were you at chuck e cheese 
2w72w3l.gif

Back
Top Bottom