what was the exact moment you stopped enjoying something???

I stopped listening to rap radio stations after they kept playing drake and future over and over.
i listen to indie rock stations wit mix cds on deck

Stopped enjoying fb after my mom....grandma....aunts....lil cousins got on.

Stopped enjoying weed after all my friends basically became zombies and nothing got done.
Do not miss it or going to get it.

Stopped enjoying lining up for kicks and chatting after this dude bought 3 separate sizes and 1 was my lil cousins sz who i took to cop em.

Theres others

I stopped enjoying my neighborhood after this new generation of wannabe hipsters immigrated here ...stop bringing your small-minded Midwestern and southern values here, please. And first generation immigrants, please stop adopting their way of life. They will never accept you as one of them for it.

Last edited:
-I stopped enjoying video games once I began to focus on my own progress. In hindsight, mad hours were wasted wall bouncing on Gears when I could have been reading & learning instead :smh:

-I stopped enjoying weed once I started to hate how lazy it mad me feel.

-I stopped enjoying buying sneakers once I realized how corny & unimportant it was. Plus you got to be fluent in coding now to cop the good **** anyways.

Last edited:
I stopped enjoying ATL when everyone start to move here, and these so called gangs start taking over.
I lost the passion for sneakers, not after my collection was stolen, but after a cousin I loved dearly and had a strong bond with stole two pair.
I lost the energy to discuss race after years of NT.

i stopped enjoying weed when i realized how much it was a waste of money... stopped enjoying rap stations when they were just not fun to listen to while driving like it wasnt easy going music... theres more but im lazy :lol:

Stopped enjoying football after I injured myself doing something completely unrelated. At the doctors office, they told me that years of football contributed to the severity of the injury. Stuck with it through HS for social reasons, then chose not to take a D2 offer. I don't really watch the NFL as much anymore either.

I lost the taste for alcohol after a female hit me outside of a bar after I spit drunk whack game at her that insulted her.

Or just smoke n maintain like a real one.
This.

I stopped liking Nascar once Jeff Gordon retired. I stopped caring about new sneakers when the lines, camping out, and OD prices began. Stopped enjoying TV once I realized I really only watch sports.

Stopped enjoying clubbing after I began a family. Felt like a King at home, a feeling you can't get from clubbing, no matter how much money you blow or chicks you get.

Stopped eating Taco Bell as soon as I came to Houston and had Taco Cabana

Stopped eating Taco Cabana after I found taco trucks.

Stopped going to taco trucks once I found the Mexican meat market.

Stopped enjoying playing pick up basketball once I moved to Houston.

Stopped enjoying going out once I realized most of my boys just want to stand up and look hard in the club.

Stopped enjoying Kanye West the second I took College Dropout out of the cd player.

Last edited:
Stopped enjoying radio around '08. I was riding with some fam and they put on the radio on hot 97 and I didn't recognize a single damn song. I used to listen to that station every day. People always look at me like I'm not from Earth when they mention a popular song or artist and I don't know what theyre talking about

Stopped enjoying radio around '08. I was riding with some fam and they put on the radio on hot 97 and I didn't recognize a single damn song. I used to listen to that station every day. People always look at me like I'm not from Earth when they mention a popular song or artist and I don't know what theyre talking about
This

Except it's yo troy u seen that new dance?

No Mf dam

This

Except it's yo troy u seen that new dance?

No Mf dam
:lol:

I'm still outchea hittin' the stanky leg :pimp:

Stopped eating Taco Bell as soon as I came to Houston and had Taco Cabana

Stopped eating Taco Cabana after I found taco trucks.

Stopped going to taco trucks once I found the Mexican meat market.

Stopped enjoying playing pick up basketball once I moved to Houston.

Stopped enjoying going out once I realized most of my boys just want to stand up and look hard in the club.

Stopped enjoying Kanye West the second I took College Dropout out of the cd player.
Bruh Taco Cabana is trash. You need to fill me in on taco trucks and Mexican meat Marts. I'm new to Houston.

x2

Where do I begin :lol:

I stopped enjoying school when all my buddies graduated. It legit pains me to be on campus now

Like you guys I don't listen to the hip hop station anymore and don't recognize 90% of the songs they play. I switched to the old school hip hop station and funk/soul station

I stopped enjoying Mcds earlier in 2015, only so many Mcdoubles I can eat in my lifetime

lol I stopped enjoying RPG when I was playing FFX. Got to Sin, bruh killed my whole clique in the first hit.

Aint played an RPG since.

Back
Top Bottom