What was the most impressive in the Garden?

1. Willis.

2. d o u b l e n i c k e l.

3. Reggie - 25 points in the 4th.

4. Reggie with 8 points in 9 seconds.

5. LJ's 4pt. play.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

^We've beat Reggie more than he's beat us.
and it's always forgotten.

I won't do it now, but I've dug up the numbers against us too individually, and they weren't all that great...including some real clunkers in biggames.

^Exactly, the media exaggerates the hell out of that one game (not trying to put it down), but it was just one performance the rest were duds that no one hearsabout. F that dude and his crooked teeth.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
see that's what I'm sayin'. Knicks fans are stillsalty, a decade later.

Reggie Miller's great moments because it's what people talk about the most.

Willis Reed is overrated because he didn't even do anything in the game.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

^Exactly, the media exaggerates the hell out of that one game (not trying to put it down), but it was just one performance the rest were duds that no one hears about. F that dude and his crooked teeth.
Kind of like how Willis Reed walked out of the tunnel, made two baskets, and then let Clyde Frazier win a title for the Knicks?

from a previous thread i dug up
For instance, in game 7 of 99 ECF...

Yall realize Reggie had EIGHT points on 3-18 shooting?......He only AVERAGED 13 for the whole series...

Hell, the Spike "Choke" series he only averaged 19.

If it wasn't for the Spike incident and that GAME...we would hardly view Reggie as The Knick Killer.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

physically? no, no he didn't

as for the team's mentality and spirit- it was all there and helped them persevere.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
refer to true 3 blue's comment and add to the fact that it inspired theknicks to win their first ever championship against Wilt Chamberlain and the Lakers.

lebron is amazing....10th on career triple doubles list already....who cares if he lost the one in NY.

Back
Top Bottom