What was the role of the church during the renaissance?

so me and my boy were talking about the middle ages the other day and the topic of the renaissance comes up and somehow we got on the topic of the church'srole during those days and we started going back and forth about this and that and etc..... so what does nt think the role of the church was in therenaissance? i know theres got to be some history majors on board
nerd.gif

just trying to extend our enlightening discussion to nt, i thought yall would be more gracious than this
tired.gif

LOL kid please you know this is for your class when the hell do two boys/men talk about the role of the church during the renaissance out of the blue?

My friends are fairly intelligent and knowledgeable people, but we don't shoot the +!%! and talk about the Church and the Renaissance.

And neither do you.

Nice try though
laugh.gif

Also... me and my boys were discussing this the other day...

If Jamie has 3 apples and Bob has 2 apples... what is the probability (keeping mind that the possible colors are red, green, and yellow) that Jamie has a) 2red apples and 1 green b) 1 yellow apple and 2 red and c) 3 red, no yellow or green?

Originally Posted by MoMoney848

Also... me and my boys were discussing this the other day...

If Jamie has 3 apples and Bob has 2 apples... what is the probability (keeping mind that the possible colors are red, green, and yellow) that Jamie has a) 2 red apples and 1 green b) 1 yellow apple and 2 red and c) 3 red, no yellow or green?
you didnt specify what the probability of picking a red, green, or yellow apple is so ill assume theyre all 1/3 with replacement

a) 1/9
b) 1/9
c) 1/9

happy.gif

you see how nice i am nt, now lets share the knowledge!

Um... actually, that's VERY wrong. I mean, I could just give you wrong answers if you want.

The church hid the DaVinci code before the Renaissance began and that's why Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel.

Originally Posted by MoMoney848

Um... actually, that's VERY wrong. I mean, I could just give you wrong answers if you want.

The church hid the DaVinci code before the Renaissance began and that's why Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel.
my apologies, i didnt see the 3 apples and 2 apples part, but you still need to know the probabilities of picking the diff colors of apples

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

I dunno, what are your thoughts?

my thoughts are the church didnt have a big role and were on the verge of decline with more people opening their eyes to new ideas

church was probably in power because they had a lot of money. Money = Power. Anything the church says religious people believe and will go along with what theysay. my thoughts

laugh.gif
at the thought of the Church declining in power during the Renaissance.

This is a HW help thread. Lock it up.

Back
Top Bottom