What was your first opinion of NT?

I wasn't use to General so I was confused. Felt at home in the lawless land of the Music section.

My first overall opinion is that it'd be an okay site for entertainment in some shape or form.

When I first started lurking, I thought the General section was filled with dudes that have a lot of time on their hands with how much posts they have, but then when I made a SN, I noticed you can accumulate many posts within a short span of time
laugh.gif

Now I'm in the Sneaker Showcase the most, but most of my posts are from General.

Started in JB forum because I didn't know how to navigate through NT, but ever since I figured it out I'm all over the forum..

It was the when the Jordan IVs were re-retroed in 06 ,and people had all the colorways... i was amazed by how many people bought the militarys/mars/ whites/black cats.. I lurked in Sneaker Showcase for a while.

i thought it was wack at first..i was on another forum and niketalk was always talked about..i came here expecting some way different..finally ended up signing up and posted in jordan/retro/sneaker showcase sections for longest..now im mainly in general

i loved it.

i used to come here. get all kinda shoes pics. use all my dad ink printing em.

and everyone used to
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom