What was your first opinion of NT?

I was just thinking this cause i was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

But seriously, back in 04 my dude was always into it, reading
threads before the club, get all sorts of lol. So mind you, I was always
annoyed. But then I started reading, just to see whats up, always in the WDYWT in the
sneaker show case forum. So then I found General and it was on from there. Hours into the internet.
Which leads me add what was your 1st opinion/impression of NT?
nerd.gif

I like NT; I just think there are a lot of stalkers on here. THe only thing I hate about NT are the constant threads about, "Posting pictures of random females." Sickning especially considering most of the pics posted are by dudes that would NEVER have the heart to speak to those females.

Other than that, NT is cool

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I like NT; I just think there are a lot of stalkers on here. THe only thing I hate about NT are the constant threads about, "Posting pictures of random females." Sickning especially considering most of the pics posted are by dudes that would NEVER have the heart to speak to those females.

Other than that, NT is cool

well damm
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

How could these guys straight up argue over which Jordan is better
indifferent.gif
It's all an opinion, thank God I ventured to General
pimp.gif

But now I see fools argue over who's prettier
smh.gif
but still General >>>

I thought it was lame. I looked at it as a bunch of cats who had no friends and came on the net for "conversations"... And then I actually saw that some of the topics were mad interesting... And then I found General...
smh.gif

I thought it was dope!
I would always get my info/release dates on the latest kicks to drop.I didn't care to participate in the forum (or any forum for that matter) until I got a little older.

When I never got to the general forum from about 04-07 because of Jordan Brand, but once that downfall started, I made my way over to the general forum and I have never left
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

When I never got to the general forum from about 04-07 because of Jordan Brand, but once that downfall started, I made my way over to the general forum and I have never left
pimp.gif

pretty much

my first opinion was
eek.gif
, to see the dudes in showcase and jewlery threads post pics like it was nothing.
now a days you post a pair of $100 dollar sun glasses and you "stunting".

too many "suspect dudes" in general about to retire back to showcase, where it's just REAL DUDES WITH MONEY
that know how to live.
pimp.gif

Started off searching Jordans. Moved to general and thought it was for nerds. Come to find out nerds have a great sense of humor. Fell in love with it from there.

start off in buy or sale , then would lurk the general but once i actually into it general FTW its apart of life now
laugh.gif

Cool, now i know all the jordan future dates and Jalen Rose of the Indiana Pacers is even on here!

I miss the Team Kufi Smacker days and stuff like that but NT hasn't given me a reason to stop coming back. We had too much fun back in the day, now everyone is extra cautious of being exposed
laugh.gif

Back in 05, my bro put me on. At first glance, I just thought it was a hype engine for the jordan cult till i found the general forum. I like the randomness and mesh of different views on here. I just hate how some ppl over exaggerate their personality on here, but they should be able to learn from that. Some dudes make post about the silliest things for some sort of affirmation to their ego. Like we know that it was ur first time fondling a female. Just be straight up and u'll get straight up advice. all that sugar coating spoils the batter.

I didn't think it was anything special at first but my homeboy keep using NT lingo and telling me about memorable events. I gave it another try months later but mainly stayed in retro. It was a minute before I ventured off into other parts. I got OD annoyed with the music forum & damn near every thread about Jay's comback album KC. I was actually bored and just bs'ing around when I found the general forum... changed my life.

Back
Top Bottom