What was your inspiration for choosing your username?

Was jamming future hard around 1000 and dirty sprite time before he blew. Thus futurehendrix... I can't remember if he ever said it around that time.

Dirty Sprite is still my ****. I remember dude coming up as Rocko's lil bro passing out Dirty Sprite in Mama's Prime Time. Yeah yeah is still my ish...

What happened to Future :smh:

tumblr_mhaph9ofGZ1ro5aupo1_500.gif

tumblr_m1wvumpLqR1r85v4oo1_500.gif

I didn't name mines after the late rapper
804 born & raised

That is all

Last edited:

parents own donut shop. first names daniel. 
in SJ? I'd check it out
tongue.gif

I played online games before joining NT and as you people replace letters with numbers so that's where I got my "4" instead of an "a"

L at the end is the letter of my last name. so its Mario L.

Avy matches

Commercials for the air jordan XIII if anybody can remember them. "Double mesh" "jordan scores 40 in wingtips"

ICE CITY = North Oakland, one of the greatest extended neighborhoods in the world

FC = Football Club represents football/soccer my life's passion

Currently plotting on how I can tie the two together in real life one day soon. 
pimp.gif

Last edited:

ICE CITY = North Oakland, one of the greatest extended neighborhoods in the world

FC = Football Club represents football/soccer my life's passion

Currently plotting on how I can tie the two together in real life one day soon. 
pimp.gif

Without promotion and relegation in the wack *** MLS no dice. Gotta join NASL

It was the first thing that came to mind...

Didn't find this gem on urbandictionary until after :x

When you have to **** but its so big you have to spread each butt cheek and wedge it down on the toilet seat to give your ******* extra spread to allow for such a huge LOG.

Dude, I had to Mike Honcho that ****. It was way to big to just let it flow.

Combination of the Mike taking flight (just like how one would in the Concord Jet) in my favorite shoes of all time

back in high school i had the yahoo name nawghtydog(was a crash bandicoot fan) so i could play pool on yahoo games
well forgot the password and the security questions
so i was tryna come up with a easy name to remember
and this name popped in my head
as well as the pic in the avy when i tried finding a "cool" avy

Back
Top Bottom