What were peoples' thoughts on the Black Cat III when it released 4 years ago?

I'm thinking I should dump the DS pair and make an attempt at restoring the pair with the peeling midsole. We'll see how this works out. Never messed with the midsole of a sneaker before.

I'm thinking I should dump the DS pair and make an attempt at restoring the pair with the peeling midsole. We'll see how this works out. Never messed with the midsole of a sneaker before.

one word= "plain" all black 4s were plain too but i actually like these better, I actually wore them to the gym today

one word= "plain" all black 4s were plain too but i actually like these better, I actually wore them to the gym today

I like all black shoes.....I should have copped a pair when they released but I'll try picking up a BHM or double up on the black/cem 3's later.

I like all black shoes.....I should have copped a pair when they released but I'll try picking up a BHM or double up on the black/cem 3's later.

Back
Top Bottom