What Were You Trying To Say??? Vol. Rick Santorum

That was hilarious. Earlier he said he didn't want to take rich people's money and give it to black people when talking about welfare. But he really said that. He then went on a damage control media tour saying he read the transcript, watched the tape, and he's sure that's not what he said, that he just blurped over his words. They asked well what did you say then to watch he replied he doesn't know

The biggest problem is if you are stumbling over a word.. You give more than 1 try... Everyone does it, from the President to presidential candidates to the everyday average Joe.

What he did was catch himself mid-word, and completely move on to an entirely different word... The sentence doesn't even make sense.

He could of been saying something different... But his reaction and speech pattern suggests someone speaking off the cuff catching himself before he said something damaging..

I don't think he was trying to say the N-word in this video, but I don't know what word he was trying to say either.
The other video though, he CLEARLY said "black" people.  I refuse to be told otherwise. I don't see how that just blew over and everybody forgot.

Racist #%^@. A lot of people are poor, not just blacks. Plenty of whites, latinos, etc. are receiving government assistance as well, but he doesn't mention them?
30t6p3b.gif
idiot.

I dont like this guy either, but in the second video, it's as if no one listened to what he said after, he said I want to give them the opportunity for them to earn the money.

Originally Posted by durantula

I dont like this guy either, but in the second video, it's as if no one listened to what he said after, he said I want to give them the opportunity for them to earn the money.

He claims he didn't say black people though. But he doesn't know what he did say.

Originally Posted by Coolidge Effect

yeah sounds like a reach. I mean how many white people really say the "n word" with an "a" at the end.

You dont play any Call of Duty, do you?

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

This is a classic example of how taking things out of context can alter meaning.
I'm not at all a fan of this Santorum dude, but I agree with what he said, IN CONTEXT.�

Who ever created this snippet is no different than the hate and fear mongering folks at FOX.

The only issue here is his obvious pandering to a white audience by invoking a stereotype associated with blacks.

As far as what he said, which is what this video is trying to emphasize, I agree with him.

Dependence on welfare will undoubtedly make you subservient, and ultimately compliant, to the whims of the provider of said welfare. This is a power dynamic that is irrespective of race.�

Black people will never be respected, as a racial COLLECTIVE, if we don't combat the "outsider" held belief of our supposed welfare dependence, and the actualityof our welfare dependence, in certain areas of the country.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by KMante

Originally Posted by calibeebee

reaching. get outta here with that

Okay, what was he trying to say then??

nerd.gif

Yes... Just what was it that he meant to say there?
eyes.gif
At first I thought it was obvious that he just caught up at the end of government and stuttered since phonetically it ends the same as $+#!!* but when I turned the TV down and listened closely I heard him get all the way to n-i-g... Pretty sus.

I believe he was trying to say negotiator. At least those are the reports i have heard.

Either way I am not a fan of his in the least.

Originally Posted by LUKEwarm Skywalker

This is a classic example of how taking things out of context can alter meaning.
I'm not at all a fan of this Santorum dude, but I agree with what he said, IN CONTEXT.�

Who ever created this snippet is no different than the hate and fear mongering folks at FOX.

The only issue here is his obvious pandering to a white audience by invoking a stereotype associated with blacks.

As far as what he said, which is what this video is trying to emphasize, I agree with him.

Dependence on welfare will undoubtedly make you subservient, and ultimately compliant, to the whims of the provider of said welfare. This is a power dynamic that is irrespective of race.�

Get out of here with that context talk. The context is beyond clear. The bolded is not OK and it takes a certain type to even go there.

The problem is he didn't say what' highlighted in red. He specifically brought up black people leaching off government aid in a state that's 96% white. Don't be @*$+@@+ stupid.

Originally Posted by KMante

Originally Posted by calibeebee

reaching. get outta here with that
Okay, what was he trying to say then??

nerd.gif

He was trying to say that he has absolutely no chance of becoming our president, and that we should all begin the easy process of forgetting him...

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Get out of here with that context talk. The context is beyond clear. The bolded is not OK and it takes a certain type to even go there.

The problem is he didn't say what' highlighted in red. He specifically brought up black people leaching off government aid in a state that's 96% white. Don't be @*$+@@+ stupid.

Pandering to an audience by invoking their biases is nothing new. Every single politician does it. OBAMA has done it, Bush has done, they've all done it--it's part of the/ir game.
You're obviously the one being stupid if you think Santorum is raising the bar as far as hate and stereotypes are concerned...
eyes.gif

EDIT:

Ohh and Context matters greatly as far as that video is concerned. How you gonna act like his out of context point is remotely similar and/or tantamount to his in context point?...FOH...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This is the same ishh FOX news does on the daily to liberals. But i guess it's ok when the shoe is on the other foot huh?...
eyes.gif

...�

lol

it's one of those moments when something slips and then you try to switch super fast with an "uh"

I feel he the N word was gonna slip but he switched super fast so it came out like the n word anyway except he was probably gonna go for the N word which isn't used as a term of endearment.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Pandering to an audience by invoking their biases is nothing new. Every single politician does it. OBAMA has done it, Bush has done, they've all done it--it's part of the/ir game.
You're obviously the one being stupid if you think Santorum is raising the bar as far as hate and stereotypes are concerned...
eyes.gif

EDIT:

Ohh and Context matters greatly as far as that video is concerned. How you gonna act like his out of context point is remotely similar and/or tantamount to his in context point?...FOH...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This is the same ishh FOX news does on the daily to liberals. But i guess it's ok when the shoe is on the other foot huh?...
eyes.gif

...�
Fool I said the context is clear, everybody sees it. You're the one trying to shift around what he said to fit into your own constructed context.

I didn't say anything about him raising the bar for hate or racial stereotypes.  That's exactly why dislike and distrust all these old white dudes.

Back
Top Bottom