What were your favorite Chuck E. Cheese games as a child?

Mine was the 2 player Jurassic Park game, best thing about it was when it made these sudden movements like a ride. the other favorite was the Sidewinder, anold school chuck e cheese game, where you needed to tilt the snake shaped table for the ball to get in the hole on the other side. i remember when i won it forthe first time, i ran around chuck e cheeses, grabbing some crutons from the salad bar as i ran to find my brother to tell him the news.
smokin.gif

Super shot Basketball, Thats what made me the baller i am today, i was putting up 40plus at the tender age of 9
eek.gif
and now when i play at Dave & Busters i put up Kobenumbers .. Undefeated Holla
pimp.gif

Man I was all about prizes and tickets. So I stayed on that Jackpot game where the lights would go around fast and you had to push the stop button and thenumber the light stopped on that's how many tickets you got. And if it landed in your lil section thing you got the number of tickets that was in lights atthe top. Sometimes itd be like 400+ tickets at one time. That's like winning the lottery when you that age.

haha damn i remember this huge NT debate a few years ago about if E. is his middle name. classic thread

Step on the Spiders
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Ball Pit

I was obsessed with winning big prizes there when I was a child. Biggest prize I won was a lightsaber.
laugh.gif

X-Men and the gator stomp, the one where the alligator's head would slide out of they hole, and u gotta hit they heads I remember i slapped so much gator Ithought I was a Seminole

the basketball game. pretty dumb since you can go to the park and shoot basketballs for free but nevertheless you'd find me shooting hoops instead playingthe arcade games.

there was some earthquake one where you had to guide the ball to the other side while the machine was shaking and all. and then the baseball one with thepinball.

i am the king of SKEEBALL.......multiple 900 games ...woohoo would get crazzzyyyy tickets off that game

I remember going to Major Magics back in the day cause we never had any Chuck E Cheese's (those were the days back when i was like 5)
-the original simpsons game
-the original TMNT game
-Baseball with the pinball to win the cards

Mine was the skeeball game.
sick.gif
thats real nasty how some of yalllike to play in them ball pits cause kds used to piss in there.

chuck e cheese is cheap they give u like four tickets for a game smh when the good stuff cost 15,000 tickets

Back
Top Bottom