What whiskey you drinking tonight?....

Im gonna be at my boy's pub imbibing ludicrous amounts of Jameson. 
As well as more conservative amounts of Jameson 18 year.

2986_Jameson1.jpg

anyone who posts Bushmills should be punched in the teeth...
i'm just sayin...
and dude, you forgot the "e"
whiskEy...
as far as myself, 1 glass of Jameson's and a pint of Guinness. That's it for me tonight.

-J-

lol my best friend stonefaced me bc i wouldn't drink crown royal bc i said it was canadian. that's like going to ireland and ordering a carne asada taco

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by JBug88

anyone who posts Bushmills should be punched in the teeth...
never had it...but what's wrong with Bushmills?

the funny response:
I'm Catholic.  Jameson's is a Catholic whiskey.
Bushmill's is a Protestant whiskey.  I'd rather drink water than drink Protestant whiskey.

the real response:
I personally think that Jameson's is a better tasting, smoother whiskey.

My favorite way to drink Jameson's is on the rocks.  People poo-poo on that, but I just like my alcohol cold.
plus, to be honest, the bit of water brings out more flavors, sweetens it up a bit, brings out the floral and honey and vanilla notes.  much like what water does for scotch...

I like my Scotch on the rocks (or with water), but i prefer my Jameson in shot form.

Accompanied by a Black n Tan. (or a Stella)

Along with the Bushmills Prod thing, its a faux pas to call a drink a "black and tan" in an Irish bar. Rather, use the term "half and half". Of course there are exceptions to every rule.

Originally Posted by JBug88

the funny response:
I'm Catholic.  Jameson's is a Catholic whiskey.
Bushmill's is a Protestant whiskey.  I'd rather drink water than drink Protestant whiskey.

the real response:
I personally think that Jameson's is a better tasting, smoother whiskey.
My favorite way to drink Jameson's is on the rocks.  People poo-poo on that, but I just like my alcohol cold.
plus, to be honest, the bit of water brings out more flavors, sweetens it up a bit, brings out the floral and honey and vanilla notes.  much like what water does for scotch...

laugh.gif
 never knew that about Bushmills.  Anything wrong with Tullamore Dew?  I usually hope between the two (Tullamore and Jameson) as my go to daily drinkers.

I also drink my whisky on the rocks.  I got some of those stupid whisky rocks, but they suck balls.  They dont even get my drink cold!  I know, I know... whisky rocks arent supposed to get your drink ice cold, but still...

Shame of all shames, this is going to be my first sober St. Pattys day in atleast 10+ years.  I am going out to dinner with the in-laws, and I'm still very hesitant about drinking in front of my wife's parents (super conservative Southern Baptist pastor).  Feels bad man.

I have been drinking a lot of Cutty lately. Can never go wrong with Jameson. Not really a drinker just like to sip on something while I get lifted. Sidenote alcohol snobs on here kill me lmao. It is like someone is attacking your child or something. Why do you give two $#%*% what I like to drink compared to what you like to drink.

nyquil_bottle.jpg

thats what im drinking tonight
frown.gif
tired.gif

sundays the real party though. Brooklyn Irish Day. a bit of a tradition for me and my friends. off from work on monday so you already know
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Do it. Its easily one of the smoothest, easy-drinking whiskeys out there (all top shelf premiums aside).

If you cant drink Jameson, you should probably avoid whiskey altogether.

This will change your life...

walkegold.jpg

But if you're not trying to spend like that this...

Glenlivet_12_Y.O.-05.jpg

Back
Top Bottom