What will happen....

Gill Baka Esq. LLC.

formerly grimlock
So long story short, Got back with my ex (3 yr. relationship) around January. **** was good for...bout 2 weeks then we started having problems. I wanted a legit relationship, she didn't (was in school, teaches spec ed., mom had cancer) so we broke up in fiery fashion around end of Feb.

Was around her neighborhood the other day visiting my cousin and ya boy felt bad about how I handled that so I texted her I hope her mom gets better and her job and school works out.

She texts me back that she wanted to text me for a while but was scared. She told me that she's not the girl I'm looking for right now. Thought about it. She was right. But I didn't know what to text her back...

So i'm watching family guy at the same time and this segment comes up...

Basically said around the same ****.

Good move or bad.

Aight so maybe that wasn't a short story.

For me it's hard to move on from one chick if I don't have a replacement lined up, kinda like how they say don't quit your job unless you have another one in place.

I've been wanting to do a similar thing Cleveland did but I wonder if its even worth it and just keep it moving, let my actions speak for me rather than my words.

^^^word.

Hitting girls with that Cleveland yo :lol:

But your right though. Actions speak louder than words. It's the difference between being a talker and a doer. So I spit that Cleveland at her, now I gotta back it up. I could'a just left her alone after her comment but something told me to just end it on a good note and move forward.

Last edited:
She told me that she's not the girl I'm looking for right now.

If you dont run yo A!!! as far away as possible.

I be saying stuff like that, but for a girl to say that, boy you better run. She doing her thing bro.

Charge it to the game and find somethin else.

For me it's hard to move on from one chick if I don't have a replacement lined up, kinda like how they say don't quit your job unless you have another one in place.
"To get over the old girl gotta get a new one"

At least shorty told you straight up.

:smh: I had to find out the hard way that a bird gonna bird even if she thinks she cares for you.

But do you and avail yourself emotionally as she deals with her mom.

Yo update.

So ex never texted me back, which is good by me....but how yah boy came up on 2 solid tinder prospects today and they live within a mile from me. Wanna meetup this week.

literally 2 doors opened. One is guyanese and one is trini. FML these girls bout to hit me with that hot fyah.

@Super I feel you man. Its all about perspective. Thanks for reteaching me that lesson.

Back
Top Bottom