what worse...losing someone quick or losing someone fast Vol morbid

Which one

• All of a sudden

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Overtime

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
michael-jordan-yeah.gif

losing someone quick. been fortunate enough to not lose the closest people to me but having them gone in the blink of an eye would be heart wrenching

All of a sudden, no question about it.

Not down with any Final Destination bs.

They all suck, no winners with this one …imagine hearing somebody you was just with got shot and killed, yea you never get used to that :smh:

Losing someone overtime is worse, imo. I mean if they are suffering from a fatal disease or terminal illness where there isn't much hope or medicine available to help prolong their life. All that time and hope is gone.

from experience suddenly losing someone is the worst
you don't have time to wrap your head around what's happening. you most likely took that person's life for granted and the last thing you said to them was probably meaningless and not what you would say to them if you knew you'd never see them again. or even worse you could've done or said something to them in a bad way and that would haunt your forever.

from experience suddenly losing someone is the worst
you don't have time to wrap your head around what's happening. you most likely took that person's life for granted and the last thing you said to them was probably meaningless and not what you would say to them if you knew you'd never see them again. or even worse you could've done or said something to them in a bad way and that would haunt your forever.
Perfectly said. This is honest, relatable and heartbreaking. 💔

Losing someone suddenly is tough.

But at the same time, I wouldn't discredit the feeling of knowing someone is going to die soon.

Both outcomes take a toll and is life-changing.

In all seriousness I think the HOW is the defining factor. An “avoidable death” hits me harder than anything else. Bu that I mean car crash, accident, etc. just a mixture of anger, fear, and everything between.

Back
Top Bottom