TEAM KENTUCKY
WHERE TIPPIN COWS REQUIRES HEAT ON YOUR FEET

OLNL SZ8.5,9,9.5,11,14 $260 shipped​

Playoffs XI and white/red XII
Duval County
RIP SSG Jeffery Walker
RIP Charles A. Smith
RIP SPC James Lee Adair

Black/Red XI's and Black/White XII's and I would call it Playoff Pack. It would also have a basic black and red Jumpman t-shirt and I would price it at $300.

Chicago Xs and White/Red XIIs...
"I keep my shoes like my dad. If you know me, then you know what I'm talkin about."

side06-11.gif

+

side11-26.gif

+

side10-11.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

teamxbox360
.:GT: PacmanVick:.
teamlostpowercity
.:16096:.

Quote:
what would be ur perfect package
Dathbgboy:
Every Pair of numbered Jordans......FOR FREE

O.K., I didn't think there were any 'right' or 'wrong' answers to the question, but I was wrong.

There is a right answer, and Dathbgboy just gave it.

laugh.gif

I'm going to have to agree; my perfect JB package would be... every numbered Jordan, for free.

pimp.gif

4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

Concord XI's
side11-07.gif

Indiglo XIV's
side14-06.gif
Wanted:Indiglo sz9.5 or 9
Wanted: Any DS mid XI's sz 9.5

true blue 3's and military 4's both with nike air on the back, just like the og's.
HEAT FOR SALE: DS og blk toe 14's sz 9 $140 ship, DS air max 90 infrared sz 9 $200 ship, DS air max 96 screem green sz 9 $140 ship, DS brian anderson sz 10 $130 ship, DS nike jordunk white/cement sz 9 $100 ship, 99 retro white/red/blk sz 9 slight yellowing $240 ship, VNDS white/blk/red 8's sz 9 $150 ship, DS military 4 sz 9 $130 ship

a Package that i would want to Be Out would be Colombia Blues Xi With ICY Tent on Bottom like the DMP n The White/Infared Vis OGs that would be hot package ..

2 pairs of these(buy one get one free)
ogqxt.jpg
TEAMlateNIGHT X THE JOKER GANG
"Ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?"​

playoff 13
white/red 17
wizard 17
white/black 9s
MIAMI HEAT
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

Perfect package for me would be.......

Gray and black Bordeux 7's
White and red Hare Jordans 7's

You can't beat that right there! If a package like that were to drop, I'd probably retire from collecting seriously.

Perfect package to me would be:

Black and Cement 3
White and Cement 4
Black/Infrared VI

a trio :smokin
smokin.gif
....and I Stays around J's like I's and K's

Back
Top Bottom