What would make a guy interested in a girl he was not initially interested in? Vol. Keepin' it rea

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

cause he aint fell like it DAMN

this girl think everything is like a movie

i know right, i never seen someone dramatic., first some chinese guy wanted to marry her. now this.
indifferent.gif
 do yourself a favor and go see a therapist.

Originally Posted by SShanique

I know for me, if I don't personally know a guy, there's no way I would be interested in him just by seeing him around.  Usually, the guy has to like me first, and then I will think about becoming interested in him. 

*side eye
Girl please

Originally Posted by W1LL 1 Am

first some chinese guy wanted to marry her. now this.
indifferent.gif
I must have missed this lol

Originally Posted by W1LL 1 Am

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

cause he aint fell like it DAMN

this girl think everything is like a movie

i know right, i never seen someone dramatic., first some chinese guy wanted to marry her. now this.
indifferent.gif
 do yourself a favor and go see a therapist.

He's not Chinese, and this thread isn't even about me.  It's just a general question.

I know this girl who regularly crossed paths with this guy for several years, and he just recently started dating her.  I'm wondering why he did not ask her out sooner.  Was he not attracted to her all those years or what?  If you've been in a similar situation, what brought about the change of heart?

Why don you just ask your friend and not make stupid threads

thanks

glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Kim1

I know for me, if I don't personally know a guy, there's no way I would be interested in him just by seeing him around.  Usually, the guy has to like me first, and then I will think about becoming interested in him. 

*side eye
Girl please

I don't judge or decide if I want to give a guy a chance based on his looks, and if I don't know the guy, that's all I'd have to go off.  If I get to know the guy and see that he likes me, then I'll think about whether I could give him a chance or not.  I won't go for a younger guy or a guy from my school after the arts & crafts fiasco. Plus, the last 2 guys I gave a chance to were very irresponsible.  29 and 30, both with drinking problems.  I refuse to deal with that.  I don't even drink.

Originally Posted by toine2983

If he had not owned the restaurant, I don't think I would have been interested in him at all, especially since he had a tattoo.  If I ever see him again, I'm going to tease him about it. 
laugh.gif

smh.gif
I'm starting to miss DC's daily threads.
Well, then he would have been just another guy.  When he told me who he was, he was already qualified, because my ex manager use to talk about the restaurant across the street all the time.  He would be like, such and such is packed, and then I would be looking across the street, longing for a single customer to set foot into the restaurant where I worked.  A 25-year-old who is doing that much better than a couple of 50-year-olds definitely makes me sit up and take notice.  Even in the online reviews, there is a huge difference between the two restaurants.  [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]It also turns out that the guy lives a few houses down from my bosses.  At 25, he owned a house, a restaurant, a car, and I don't know what else.  To me, it is very attractive for a man that young to be about his business, because I am definitely about mine![/color]

Grimey. Just everything about you.

Getting to know someone over time could change the perception you had of them when you initially met that person. Ive had great sex with females i wasn't really physically attracted to but mentally drove me crazy and also had lame sex with woman that were beautiful but brought nothing else to the table.

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

If he had not owned the restaurant, I don't think I would have been interested in him at all, especially since he had a tattoo.  If I ever see him again, I'm going to tease him about it. 
laugh.gif

smh.gif
Well, then he would have been just another guy.  When he told me who he was, he was already qualified, because my ex manager use to talk about the restaurant across the street all the time.  He would be like, such and such is packed, and then I would be looking across the street, longing for a single customer to set foot into the restaurant where I worked.  A 25-year-old who is doing that much better than a couple of 50-year-olds definitely makes me sit up and take notice.  Even in the online reviews, there is a huge difference between the two restaurants.  It also turns out that the guy lives a few houses down from my bosses.  At 25, he owned a house, a restaurant, a car, and I don't know what else.  To me, it is very attractive for a man that young to be about his business, because I am definitely about mine!

Grimey how?  He happens to remind me a lot of my dad!

Personailty. I had a friend who is a 6 but has the greatest personailty and is so nice and funny she bumps up that six to a good 8

laugh.gif

smh.gif
Well, then he would have been just another guy.  When he told me who he was, he was already qualified, because my ex manager use to talk about the restaurant across the street all the time.  He would be like, such and such is packed, and then I would be looking across the street, longing for a single customer to set foot into the restaurant where I worked.  A 25-year-old who is doing that much better than a couple of 50-year-olds definitely makes me sit up and take notice.  Even in the online reviews, there is a huge difference between the two restaurants.  [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]It also turns out that the guy lives a few houses down from my bosses.  At 25, he owned a house, a restaurant, a car, and I don't know what else.  To me, it is very attractive for a man that young to be about his business, because I am definitely about mine![/color]

These type of girls is the reason why I am settling for nothing less than a wealthy Jewish American Princess. I am extremely skeptical of women who are attracted to success and material things.....my solution is to get a girl that already has it all
pimp.gif
live good off daddy's trust fund.

laugh.gif

smh.gif

This thread has the makings of another epic SShanique school lesson...

nerd.gif

*side eye
Girl please

I don't judge or decide if I want to give a guy a chance based on his looks, and if I don't know the guy, that's all I'd have to go off.  If I get to know the guy and see that he likes me, then I'll think about whether I could give him a chance or not.  I won't go for a younger guy or a guy from my school after the arts & crafts fiasco. Plus, the last 2 guys I gave a chance to were very irresponsible.  29 and 30, both with drinking problems.  I refuse to deal with that.  I don't even drink.
laugh.gif
this chick act like her box menstruates melted gold

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

*side eye
Girl please

laugh.gif
this chick act like her box menstruates melted gold

The type of dude she is looking for literally doesn't exist
laugh.gif

Why is anyone mad at me for wanting to be with someone who could be my equivalent? Are y'all trying to make me out to be a golddigger or something? When he told me he was 25, I perked up. On the flip side, when I told him I was graduating law school in two months, he perked up. I don't see what the big deal is. I never even accepted a date from him. I was more concerned with my classes, and I felt he could wait. How does that make me a golddigger?

Why is anyone mad at me for wanting to be with someone who could be my equivalent? Are y'all trying to make me out to be a golddigger or something? When he told me he was 25, I perked up. On the flip side, when I told him I was graduating law school in two months, he perked up. I don't see what the big deal is. I never even accepted a date from him. I was more concerned with my classes, and I felt he could wait. How does that make me a golddigger?
This is your male equivalent:
milhouse-grimace.jpg

Quit lying to yourself...

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

These type of girls is the reason why I am settling for nothing less than a wealthy Jewish American Princess. I am extremely skeptical of women who are attracted to success and material things.....my solution is to get a girl that already has it all
pimp.gif
live good off daddy's trust fund.
smokin.gif

Best thing I've ever read on NT.  They are the hottest chicks out there....hands down.

One thing you should know though, **** are golddiggers too.  They won't ever really marry someone that doesn't come from money if they do.

She want a 25 year old Italian guy with a big house, a nice car, owns his own business, doesn't drink, doesn't gamble, no tattoos, as straight laced as they come, probably has no personality or backbone........and whose favorite thing to do is arts and crafts.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom