What would make a guy interested in a girl he was not initially interested in? Vol. Keepin' it rea

I know this girl who regularly crossed paths with this guy for several years, and he just recently started dating her.  I'm wondering why he did not ask her out sooner.  Was he not attracted to her all those years or what?  If you've been in a similar situation, what brought about the change of heart?

Maybe he took that long to finally man up....

And btw, you aint kidding anyone, its about YOU isnt it??
laugh.gif

maybe he felt like going undercover to suggest a situation so he could ask what NT thought about it.....
maybe he wanted to hear our opinion about him asking her out.....
GO FOR IT MAN

Originally Posted by ittakesalittlebitmore

Maybe he took that long to finally man up....

And btw, you aint kidding anyone, its about YOU isnt it??
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

ppl change, feelings change. It's exaclty what you said OP, a "change of heart" 

From personal experience I've found that women, similar to the one in question, were either too immature (mentally, life-style wise, or sexually) at point in time that we had the opportunity. So I had to give them space to grow.

...Most often, if I were to come back around to her, she wasn't my first (second, or third) option to begin with, so if she had a lick of intelligence, she would keep it moving the second time around.

There are so many factors that go into this.

We are gunna start charging you per thread for these advice topics. At least I am

People's tastes change over time. Or she just grew on him.

You need your own subforum.

Probably her butt and boobs got bigger
laugh.gif

Come on. You're a lawyer. You should know everything depends and there is no solid answer.

Same go with women.
Had a few women who weren't initially interested in me when I was younger. But as the yrs went by (and the chest and arms got bigger) their attitude changed towards me.

SSHanique, serious question. Are any of these thread you're making helping you out???

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

There are so many factors that go into this.

We are gunna start charging you per thread for these advice topics. At least I am

QFT

relationship status

just to name a few.

NT has turned into dear abby.

dearabby.jpg

Could be anything, what's so surprising though? They must have became really good friends, so they just took the next logical step.

it can happen...i was coo wit dis girl who isnt all dat but after a while we got real coo n she jus start lookin better plus she gotta body n we jus start datin lol

Originally Posted by mdwst9

it can happen...i was coo wit dis girl who isnt all dat but after a while we got real coo n she jus start lookin better plus she gotta body n we jus start datin lol

i can't understand what you are saying and it is confusing and also a run-on sentence yet it could be helped if you put some punctuation and i would appreciate it but i don't think you will and i will get a stoneface

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by mdwst9

i can't understand what you are saying and it is confusing and also a run-on sentence yet it could be helped if you put some punctuation and i would appreciate it but i don't think you will and i will get a stoneface
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom