What would make riots in America?

Looking at this country, we're pretty well F'd. People try to justify the current state of things, but honestly we're F'd. What would it take for people to take to the streets? We're def soft compared to our cousins across the pond. 

We've had riots in America before, it stands to reason we'll have them again.

It's not that particular events are stopping people from rioting, it's that no one has the boldness or courage to stand out unless they have a crowd behind them. And when a bunch of people think this way, no one steps up.

the authorities wont show as much resistance to beat us in the head unlike our cousin across the pond

so because we are in a bad financial situation, we should start burning down our cities? we're soft because we haven't rioted? OP, go away.

Originally Posted by do work son

so because we are in a bad financial situation, we should start burning down our cities? we're soft because we haven't rioted? OP, go away.

Agreed. I actually think that it's good that there aren't a lot of riots in America. They solve next to nothing and just leave a wake of destruction and death, puts society back further... if you're going to utilize all that energy, make it something worthwhile and positive. There are constructive ways to bring about change without just mindlessly wrecking !+*+.

Let me know when LA heads start looting... theres a couple spots I have an eye on 
nerd.gif

Black Friday at Wal-Mart, the Lakers winning the chip... you know important stuff like that.

Why are some of you so obsessed with civil unrest? You KNOW you're not about that life. What, you feel safe behind the computer with that foolishness?
grin.gif
And what are you gonna riot for exactly? And what after?

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Black Friday at Wal-Mart, the Lakers winning the chip... you know important stuff like that.

Why are some of you so obsessed with civil unrest? You KNOW you're not about that life. What, you feel safe behind the computer with that foolishness?
grin.gif
Came in here to ask the same thing. What exactly in your life are you unhappy with OP?

People in America don't care about the Government and what those in charge are doing 
laugh.gif
 From the last few years, you can clearly see that Americans give up their rights across the board and pay the bonuses of the same guys sticking it to them 
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by scshift

It's not that particular events are stopping people from rioting, it's that no one has the boldness or courage to stand out unless they have a crowd behind them. And when a bunch of people think this way, no one steps up.
Since when is courage involved in a riot?

Originally Posted by KidJoke

Originally Posted by scshift

Since when is courage involved in a riot?

It's not. Courage is required to attempt to start a riot.

Which is the point, no one has the balls to start a riot cause they know they'll be arrested in a heartbeat. But give them the support of numbers and they'll do some dumb !+!!.

Why Riot its best to just PROTEST. Riots DO NOTHING but destroy. Riots happen if people get mad enough and I hope it does not get that bad.

The market's only tanking because dudes are taking profits and driving down prices for another big come up.

Originally Posted by kickstart

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

grin.gif
Came in here to ask the same thing. What exactly in your life are you unhappy with OP?
you devils advocate dudes are always coming out of nowhere...i guess i should just try to expect it

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Why Riot its best to just PROTEST. Riots DO NOTHING but destroy. Riots happen if people get mad enough and I hope it does not get that bad.
I love that you at least provided an alternative (protesting).. Protesting may be exactly what we all need to do.. Rioting will get a message across but will  also destroy our cities.. Protesting in large numbers across all cities  
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom