What Would You Do? Assassin's (Dilemma) Edition

I will ask the question first, then give you the background.

Question
Would you kill your cousin (twice removed) if you knew that: A) if you DON'T kill him, you will either get the death penalty or be going to jail for aLONG time (for a separate crime) and B) if you DO kill him you will get away, scot-free (for both crimes).

Background
You and your cousin Tommy are hitmen on a job (family of 3 possibly, 4). You kill the main target. You find out as you're doing the job that your cousin isactually good friends with the targets. You find this out because Tommy is upstairs, joking with the secondary target as she begs him not to kill her. Thisdouche takes off his gloves and jacket and proceeds to talk to people on the target's phone - he knowsthe people that are calling too. Finally, he gets off the phone, kills the secondary target (you put in 2bullets for good measure) and then he kills her son. He then walks out of the house, leaving his gloves,jacket, and freakin prints inside. He refuses to take his stuff with him or wipe his prints from the scene.

So, this idiot has incriminated himself by answering the victims phone and leaving incriminating evidence.

Cliff Notes
- Your cousin forgets how to be a professional hitman and puts you in a position where you have to kill him.

P.S. I choose option B. Unfortunately, I was out of ammo and then had to give a bogus reason why I tried to shoot him in the back of the head.
laugh.gif

P.S.S. It's a trap!

P.S.S.S. This is an actual dream that I had, 30 minutes ago.

this scenario makes no sense at all .... the assumption is that both of you guys are professionals .... and by following that assumption you should be devoidof emotion heading into a job .... given these underlying premise

One then has to ask why did he take these actions? The only answer I could come up with is that he did not attempt to incriminate himself but in fact set youup, while erasing whatever lingering tracks to his previous life (pre-hitman) there is ... So either way you're screwed

i think that story is in fact cool and that it makes no sense at all , First of all you go on a mission to kill and killing is done,
who cares who the people are when in relation to your cousin he murdered the scene and now its time to bounce,
the jackets and all the other evidence means he gonna get locked up and me killing the main target means he's gonna snitch so there
for i let him go to jail and i kidnap and threating to kill his wife and kids if he has any so that he doesn't snitch but if he doesn't have a family
i hit the Mexican border as fast as i can.

This story just seems like a trap no matter what though

you work alone if you're an assassin.

If you're in this situation and it compromises your job you get rid of them(with their gun) make it look like a murder-suicide, and it's on to the nextone...

case closed.

Back
Top Bottom