What would you do if NT shut down?

Joined May 24, 2003
Kliq website would do pretty good rounding up most people from here, but it wouldn't be the same as good 'ol NT.

club29

Banned
Joined Sep 25, 2008
Theres more to life than a forum full of tools.

Although, i admit, for about 30 seconds id kick the dirt and say "ahh shucks..."

Joined Jan 5, 2003
I wouldn't know where to find top-notch commentary on the latest max-hyped rappers... but I would miss General and Sports.

... what's that? It's a SHOE forum? Hmm I guess I had forgotten about those other sections.

tmukg21

Banned
Joined Apr 23, 2008
graduate
pull Lauren London
get a full time job
push a 7series
travel the world
make a classic hip hop album
fund a library in a foreign country

Joined Jul 20, 2007
Nothing, NT is one of the few sites with a staff decent enough to keep things running good. I've seen a LOT of sites fall all on the hands of a horriblestaff. A mature staff that can transfer power is all you really need, may not be their biggest fans but they do a decent job.

To answer the question, if NT shut down, I'd be on blogs heavier and waiting for it to resurface.

Joined May 2, 2008
Originally Posted by Club29

Theres more to life than a forum full of tools.

Although, i admit, for about 30 seconds id kick the dirt and say "ahh shucks..."
i pictured Butters doin that for some reason

prolly go wit the kliq

Joined Jan 4, 2008
Originally Posted by tmukg21

graduate
pull Lauren London
get a full time job
push a 7series
travel the world
make a classic hip hop album
fund a library in a foreign country

Edit:

What is N.T.K.L?

jumpshot

Banned
Joined Apr 7, 2009
Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Originally Posted by MilitaryIV

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

I would go to ISS.

and T-Mac, there is far less censorship on NT.KL
Trust, if /\/TKL had the community that NT has, plus its much more lenient attitude, it'd be the GOAT
I agree. N*T*K*L is already pretty

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now