What would you do in this situation ?

Which action would you take?

• Use the bathroom

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Wait until she leaves

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
211094D3-6615-4BDF-94FB-334614A1B207.png

If it's a gender neutral bathroom then I'm gonna use it like a gender neutral bathroom, that's all there is to it.

A single person bathroom? ya'll really being rapey and using it with anyone else in there? :lol: That has nothing to do with equality, that's just weird.

A single person bathroom? ya'll really being rapey and using it with anyone else in there? :lol: That has nothing to do with equality, that's just weird.
Wait who said it was single person bathroom?

Single person bathrooms have locks on them :lol:

This broad dumb if she just let a dude in a small bathroom with a lock.

Wait who said it was single person bathroom?

Single person bathrooms have locks on them :lol:

This broad dumb if she just let a dude in a small bathroom with a lock.
:lol: It's kind of implied from her post but dudes saw "gender neutral" and lost their **** like a maga. Ya'll gotta relax.

What kind of person wouldn’t lock a 1 person bathroom though, especially a woman

:lol: It's kind of implied from her post but dudes saw "gender neutral" and lost their **** like a maga. Ya'll gotta relax.
I don't know if its implied when she leads with gender neutral bathroom.

All single person bathrooms are gender neutral. Only time two ppl are in there is if they ****ing or a diaper getting changed.

Matter fact after rereading, her first sentence says two men came in the bathroom. Ain't no way 3 ppl are in a single person bathroom. That's insane :lol:

What kind of person wouldn’t lock a 1 person bathroom though, especially a woman
I always knock loudly no less than 3 times when attempting to enter this type of bathroom, a surprising number of ppl don't lock them at all.

Nah come on man. I think you’ve mistakenly concluded that the setting was a traditional single occupancy unisex restroom.

It’s obvious she’s talking about the newer multi-user restrooms that are open to all i.e. open gender or gender neutral.

Why a would a woman go to the bathroom in a single occupancy public restroom without locking the door?

Why would two men enter together to use the bathroom?

Why would one proceed to stay, even though it was occupied?

It’s obvious what happened here, she’s either nuts or she’s trolling. :lol:

"Privacy" would imply that, also i've never seen a multi-use gender neutral bathroom yet (and I doubt neither of you have), but whatever man, I don't really care. I'm not looking for things to be offended by.

"Privacy" would imply that, also i've never seen a multi-use gender neutral bathroom yet (and I doubt neither of you have), but whatever man, I don't really care. I'm not looking for things to be offended by.

Nah man you're trippin. :lol:

They started popping up in California in the last few years, especially in new or recently renovated restaurants and bars. Generally all stalls with the walls and the stall door extending all the way down to the floor.

Your logic doesn't make sense, no one has expressed offense except the woman who tweeted that nonsense.

Last edited:
Multi-use single gender neutral bathrooms do exist. I see them at gas stations. It got a sink and a toilet.

Some of them dont have women's and men's separate bathrooms.

Some hole in the wall food joints do it this was too.

Airplane bathrooms been gender neutral.

hardly any gas stations have bathrooms at all these days compared to like 21 years ago, you're really supposed to risk the type of charge that will get you hassled if you ever get locked up or just pee in a bottle I guess.

Back
Top Bottom