What would you do: iPhone???

Also, why waste an upgrade on a 2 year old phone. Might S well get the 5 or 5s at least.

Get the 5. Runs a lot smoother and faster than the 4. Internet speeds are blazing fast as said above.

Is the 5 that much better than the 4s ?

Lately my 4s has been acting up.. i was considering just copping the 5. unless the 5s is on its way

what exactly is LTE :nerd:

Last edited:
also, no one has mentioned your low monthly bills are now going to require a data plan

i would go with an android. im just like you im not into technology in fact i  have the samsung epic, its old school but it get the job done. i phones screen crack easily. i drop my android and it bounces off the floor and back in my hand

I upgraded from the 4s to the 5 and the difference is mind blowing 3G is slow as a turtle compared to LTE but if your not in to that tech stuff and want a phone the 4/4s are great devices

But 4 then by 5s when it comes out. Keeps a couple hundred in ya pocket mean while

I mean, if you insist on using your upgrade, might as well get the top of the line. You only get the option once every two years, no need to sell yourself short.

On a side note, I wish they kept the 4 design with the 5's internals, I miss the form factor on my 4 and liked the design better, but you couldn't pay me to go back to 3G speeds.

if someone else needs to make this decision for you, you shouldn't get the phone dog.

Haha... Just looking for what users think of their phones... I've had smartphones before but just wondering if the hype is worth the price or if the 4 is still relevant... No need to flex your e-muscles, we all know you are the man dog

if someone else needs to make this decision for you, you shouldn't get the phone dog.

Haha... Just looking for what users think of their phones... I've had smartphones before but just wondering if the hype is worth the price or if the 4 is still relevant... No need to flex your e-muscles, we all know you are the man dog
i wasnt flexing my e-muscles, i dont think u got the joke
http://niketalk.com/t/556729/official-quote-over-and-over-again-thread

anyways dont get the 4. know someone who has it and they hate how slow it is. especially after u load up ur apps and pics.

just pay up for the 5 and u can enjoy it more

Get the 5 OP. sounds like you plan to keep this phone for awhile. Might as well get the 5 since it's newest.

Back
Top Bottom