What would you have done? LONG READ.

I understand where you're coming from, OP. I get angry easily, so I've gotten into a few fights over basketball before. You did the right thing by not fighting the little kid, though. I hate those kind of kids, man. But I would have said something to the dad for acting like an idiot. And if it comes down to a fight, so be it.

My friends and I were playing some high school kids a couple of years ago and one of them decided to start acting tough. He got into my friend's face, so my friend popped him in the face a few times and had him on the ground taking more punches. So the kid's dad and grandpa jumped on top of my friend trying to separate them and I proceeded to literally German suplex both of them off of my friend. Somehow the fight finally stopped and we were all separated and they threatened to call the cops. We dipped for like 20 minutes down the street, then came back and started balling again.
laugh.gif

for real homie, you won in this situation. Kid was a punk. IMO the reason for his punkness is his dad always (assuming always) saving him and fighting his battles. Punks like that aren't even cool. The punk cant hang and starts acting like a punk, his punk %@@ dad who is also a punk defends him, making the punk son look like a punk to the 20th power. Punk dad tries to punk you and make you look like a punk. You acted like a grown man, thus making the punk father and his punk son look like 2 generations of punks.

Personally I would have done the same, until the punk father comes at me. At that point I shove him and dare the punk to do something. The punk dad won't want to look like a punk in front of his punk son so he will swing (like a punk). I proceed to take punk father out in front of punk son. When the punk father is on the floor I ask the punk son if he still wants to play.

my nuts woulda been hard in homie's face dunk style nomsayin
but yo, that little kid is getting raised on some princess @@+# and being defended for being a POS at a sport.
it's like rewarding a loser. @@+#... and dad is 6"4" he should kno better

Originally Posted by WaitWut

Originally Posted by fly23s

you made him cry so you win brah.
http://gifsoup.com/

im pretty sure OP was exaggerating

I wasn't exaggerating. After I pushed him back tears started coming out of his eyes and he screamed "don't push me"... as he was pushing me. I couldn't make this stuff up if I tried.

I would have had a hard time doing what you did. I wouldn't have stayed as calm. In the second game, you should have let the little kid play and ythen have his dad ball to even up teams. Then bust both of them on the court.

if you were older, you shoulda let him score a little if it was just a fun game. but dont sweat it about his dad. nothing you can do about that

If I was still underage, i'm snuffing the kid as soon as he squares up and pushes me. I'm snuffing his daddy because I already know what time it is after I snuff the kid.

damn you smart for a youngin (no offense).

no need to escalate things to violence just to prove a point. doesnt solve anything. dont feel like you took an L either.

like someone else said. its just a d-bag raising another d-bag. why do you care what they think? your satisfaction is knowing that that kid (or kids like that) will probably be working for you in the near future doing some menial brain dead task because he isnt qualified to do anything else.

keep your head high and keep it movin.

I never play these games at the gym. Just practice jumpers. These things happen a lot to me back in grade school. People would start hacking and get their feelings into the game. At least the kid wants to keep playing, players at recess would usually take the ball and leave so nobody got to play.

I only feel like I took an L because I feel like I let those two clowns walk over me. They really should have gotten punched, both of them. But then what does that make me? I'm fighting middle schoolers and people who are old enough that they got AARP benefits. That's not cool at all. But they can get in my face.

Eh, it's not that big of a deal in the end. Lesson noted though, I'm not playing with little kids ever again. It's such a waste of time and it's not even fun.

Back
Top Bottom