What would your reaction be?

Yeah killacam im from pittsburgh , everyone and there mom got some J's it seems,you really cant say you dont be seeing old black dudes in there 50 and60's rockin J's, I know I see it alot, north side area by east ohio especially.......

Originally Posted by beh235

What does he know? lol
No hate intended, but I don't get this comment. Sure I don't know the man you ran into but the I's probably came out in HISgeneration. So the question I pose to you is what do YOU know about them?

Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

Am I the only person here who is aware that Jordans are the most popular basketball sneaker in the world? My mom is 65 and she can identify every numbered Jordan up to the VII's, and she's not even into the sneaker culture. Mike's shoes are just that popular. The average person that you think know nothing about Jays, know half as much you do (or even more). We consider Michael the greatest player to ever play the game. So why do some of you think that his shoes are some secret, or that people have no idea of what they've been buying their kids, grand-kids and themselves for the last 24 years?

oh wow your mom can identify 7 shoes.
does she want a cookie?
in a box?

Originally Posted by cqjordans23

my jaw would dropp

It actually did. I was on the bus for 15 minutes before I even noticed what he had on. I just so happened to look down and found that, I had to look aboutthree times because I couldn't believe it. But, it isn't the first time I've seen older gentleman with Jordans on. Last year, I saw a dude in LaneyV's that were clean and he was at least 50 years old lol. Thanks for the positive response everyone, didn't expect this to be such a popular post

Originally Posted by ucasta

What does he know? lol
No hate intended, but I don't get this comment. Sure I don't know the man you ran into but the I's probably came out in HIS generation. So the question I pose to you is what do YOU know about them?
First of all, you say no hate intended, but I detect some snarkiness in that comment. I'm not some 15 year old kid, I know what I'mtalking about. I'm pretty sure I'm older than you, and they did NOT come out in his generation. He had to be at least 70 years old, did you read thedescription? I do know this...there were 16 different colorways of AJ I's. Check your facts and think before you speak son. And if YOU know so much, giveme all the original colorways and tell me which ones were sample colors? If you can answer that, then you can justify your question.

i would prob think about stealin them.....jks

i would b like wow!

then take pics, post it on NT, under jordan, make a thread n ask the same question....

If you saw an old guy out with these on? I couldn't believe my eyes, lol. He probably had no idea what he had on his feet. After a few minutes my face was like
alien.gif
. What does he know? lol
looks like a NYC bus...

you should've thrown the geezer 40 bux for em and flip em.

you can tell they were real too...that ankle collar was wrecked! good spy pics homie
smokin.gif

possible collector? if you were desperate you shoulda ran up to him and bought those right off his feet!

lol!!!!!!!!!!!! nice i'd freak out then id ask'em her he got'em say hey i like those $100?
n he'd be like sure
n i'd jizz in my pants because here wearable og's

Back
Top Bottom