What Ya'll Sleeping On?

Yall aint dropping no knowledge bout some sheets tho

Also, my bed is big width wise, but my feet damn near danglin off the end :smh: .... Wish someone had the plug on beds :smh:

Egyptian silk is what that is.

Adjustable bed is what that is.

Cool gel pillow is what that is.

Got a memory foam topper that I take on and off. Kinda indifferent about it.

Read this for the Best Bed Sheets

http://thesweethome.com/reviews/best-sheets/

tl;dr Thread Counts are overrated.
Yeah I read thread counts isn't the sole thing to look at.
Egyptian silk is what that is.

Adjustable bed is what that is.

Cool gel pillow is what that is.

Got a memory foam topper that I take on and off. Kinda indifferent about it.
I'ma get me some silk sheets. Legit ones. I wanna practically slide out my bed they so silky.

You wilding, pa. No way im sleeping on the floor, irregardless if it's sunken. I can't be that low to the ground. Ain't having bugs and mice crawling in my mouth while I'm in deep slumber. IF I get a dog, I don't want son trampling over me while I'm taking a nap. **** is a disaster waiting to happen. Concept is dope though I can't front. Them hidden compartments can be very beneficial for hiding the blickie.

Idk how Yall cats is out here sleeping on Walmart sheets. Yall must have wild rashes on yalls skin :smh:.
Two words. Egyptian cotton. You don't have to wear pajamas when you sleeping in quality sheets. I sleep but *** naked every night. The only reason why cats is still wearing pajamas in 2015 is cus they sheets is wild rough and crusty with fabric balls forming on em.

Sleeping on the floor is better for your spine. All these box springs made of pine and Cost Plus World Market *** sheets are just keeping the white man paid. Everything that is simple in life has been made into a billion dollar industry. Hell I look like spending a thou every 6 years just so I can sleep. That's what they want you to do!

Sleeping on the floor is better for your spine. All these box springs made of pine and Cost Plus World Market *** sheets are just keeping the white man paid. Everything that is simple in life has been made into a billion dollar industry. Hell I look like spending a thou every 6 years just so I can sleep. That's what they want you to do!

i don't know man...sometimes when I sleep on the floor I'll roll over on my shoulder to one side...when you wake up your shoulder feels like its been through a game of tackle football...

also if you have a bad arch in your lower back... sleeping on the floor without the correct supports can be detrimental as well...

i alternate every other night from floor to bed...when i'm sore for whatever reason that night i will sleep on the floor with the correct supports and the next day my body feels a lot better...

but i rather find a nice median...with a firm yet comfortable mattress

Last edited:
I hear mattresses are crazy inflated like 80%. There was a NTer who sold mattresses, i wonder if he can chime in.

Man...I really need a new bed too.

Currently have a queen pillow top bed and it feels like me and my wife keep sinking.

Any recommendations of a bed company that has a firm, but not too firm, of a bed?

Used to sell mattresses at mattress firm. Always haggle. I've sold beds at 50% off and still made money. Unless we are talking temperpedic then that's something else. Always get pillows thrown in and free delivery. Frame too. If the salesman knocks off 200 he can always afford to double it. If they want the sale they will make the deal. Just don't waste their time. Once you haggle too low you can walk. Still gotta get paid. Any questions are welcome.

Used to sell mattresses at mattress firm. Always haggle. I've sold beds at 50% off and still made money. Unless we are talking temperpedic then that's something else. Always get pillows thrown in and free delivery. Frame too. If the salesman knocks off 200 he can always afford to double it. If they want the sale they will make the deal. Just don't waste their time. Once you haggle too low you can walk. Still gotta get paid. Any questions are welcome.
Didn't eem know you could haggle on beds. I aint tryna go in with a game plan to buy a bed. **** it, ima get a temperpedic
mean.gif

Savvy Rest mattress was money well spent

Australian linen sheets and a bed frame by West Elm

Returned some bunk memory foam mattress to Costco I bought two years ago because that joint was not the jam

I currently sleep on a Beautyrest Black Kate along with a powerbase. That has been life changing. My mattress alone is beyond comfortable, but being able to come home after a long day, showering and getting into bed, hitting the my two buttons to lift my feet and head up. You just feel the pain leaving your body and you're able to just relax. To top it off, just hit the massage feature and you'll never get out of bed. Truly life changing stuff.

You worked at the Firm too? I hated that place. Especially the crappy music.

In for some tips. Me and my girl looking to get a set up. Anyone ever buy a bed from ikea? Joint i was looking at was $529 for a queen size.

How much should I spend on a bed? I know it's like buying a car and living room tv because you're gonna be spending most of your life with it. Is a budget of $800 max too low for a mattress? Any help is appreciated

I currently sleep on a Beautyrest Black Kate along with a powerbase. That has been life changing. My mattress alone is beyond comfortable, but being able to come home after a long day, showering and getting into bed, hitting the my two buttons to lift my feet and head up. You just feel the pain leaving your body and you're able to just relax. To top it off, just hit the massage feature and you'll never get out of bed. Truly life changing stuff.

can you post some pics or a link...

I envy yall. im currently sleeping on a Ikea futon wit a piece plywood on one half because the slates were breaking. Trap life is real

can you post some pics or a link...
I'm at work but this is the link to the one I have
http://www.sears.com/beautyrest-bla...p-08265277000P?prdNo=6&blockNo=6&blockType=G6
this base:
http://www.sears.com/beautyrest-ren...lerId=SEARS&prdNo=28&blockNo=28&blockType=G28

It is easy to come up on certain things when you find a store that has mark downs or mark outs of what they have. Where they have to sell something right away. I know you can do this even with appliances and electronics too. Find a manager who is cool and you can be the first one to know when something has to go.

Comforter set or duvet with duvet cover?

Why are duvet covers so damn expensive?

I'm a savage. I sleep with a duvet cover and a comforter.

In the winter I also have a wool blanket.

I also sleep with socks on.

Savage life. #warmboys

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom