What you do after work, daily?

You can't really do much if you get off late + the commute. By the time you get home, you're fixing supper.

I'm guessing for most people it's the Gym.
anybody join a local recreation league, that's mostly a meet once per week thing

Gym like 3-4 times on weekdays, dinner and then maybe watch espn or netflix. On off gym days I'll hit do errands or see if anyone wants to grab drinks.

>Gym early morning, shower at the gym, eat breakfast

>Work 7:30-4:30

>Home around 5:00

>Shower, clean up, cook dinner

>Study/do online classwork for at least an hour, do some work from home

>Drink beer, watch TV/do internet things

>In bed by 10:00

Like clockwork.

Usually the bar 2-3 times a week. It's usually 2 or 3 of us and we invite girls from Tinder to meet us there.

I take this twisty road on my way back from work. Hearing my engine rev and people in SUVs behind me disappear is relaxing

Rec soccer league on Tuesday nights

Monday: Boxing
Tuesday: Tutoring
Wednesday: Gym or Meeting
Thursday: Tutoring
Friday: Mentoring or Meeting
Saturday: Mentor Group Activity
Sunday:
View media item 604608
Due to my job I have to be on call for a week every month. During those weeks I usually just tutor.

Last edited:
>Eat a quick snack
>Try to practice my instrument at least 30 minutes
>Hit the gym or resistance bands (4/5 days, might do a day of cardio on saturday)
>Shower
>Read / Watch youtube
>Listen to a podcast and browse the web
>Eat dinner

i usually get off around 7 so 

roll it up

eat

shower 

tv or phone

roll it up

then hopefully handle my business with some cheeks

till about 11 because gotta be up by 7

absolutely nothing... watch tv, go on the internet and look at pr0n then go to sleep

Man I was suppose to go to a Bernie sanders event tonight...but after wok my whole mood changed...sometimes I wonder is this the life for a 22 yr old...and then you add in school and I have no energy for anything

Slide to the park.

Smoke herb staring at the water

Write a rhyme or two

Get lost in my thoughts

Look up old sport cars

drinks

the gym

dinner somewhere or steak night - me and my boys go to a different place for steak night every week

i like to switch it up... today i just cooked a steak and now im chilling watching a movie with my lady

Last edited:
Laundry
Meet my girl and go out for a bite
Gym if I'm not able to make it in the morning
Draw
Netflix/Youtube
Meet some former co-workers on some Tuesdays and Thursday for a night out until usually 12-1am.
Coffeeshop til 8 if I want to be away from home
Drive around the city with my girl to find things to do(views, events, jazz, etc.)
Listen to Jazz in my car in front of the beach or on a sand dune somewhere away from folks to people watch
Go downtown to walk around and sight-see, go to galleries, openings, etc.
Go to drawing groups every now and then with former classmates.
Kick it with my bro or dad to find things to do.
Sometimes I elect not to commute with my car to work just so I can get on a bus that goes the scenic route.
Jog

I can't do the vanilla thing so if that means missing a gym day or being a little tired in the morning, so be it, I like variety and new things.

I plan to do more photography once I get Photoshop set up(lagging).

I'm still in school but when I get home from a long day, I crack open one of those Mexican cokes, eat dinner and stare at the tv wondering where my life went wrong :smh:
:rofl: all your posts either have to do w/ something like this or "AZ > __."

Never change, fam.

Now pertaining to the question at hand, I usually workout, read, or study.

I really try to do the first two early in the morning but even if I read in the morning, I still try to squeeze in some reading in the night.

Last edited:
Watch basketball then go to sleep. I actually miss more basketball than I would like.

Normally just browsing the web or watching tv series/movies.
I was an English tutor for this Spanish dude but he went back to Spain.
Now I have my French tutor come through for an hour each day but dude has been traveling.

So a whole lot of nothing. I need some hobbies.

Work 9-5
Gym
Dinner
Grad school online classes
Hour or two of television

I like to remain active and productive. I can't imagine a life of just going to work and coming home and doing nothing every day. I need to constantly be working on something whether it's school, lifting, or a hobby. I'm at my happiest whenever I'm trying to improve myself

Work 9-5
Gym
Dinner
Grad school online classes
Hour or two of television

I like to remain active and productive. I can't imagine a life of just going to work and coming home and doing nothing every day. I need to constantly be working on something whether it's school, lifting, or a hobby. I'm at my happiest whenever I'm trying to improve myself
Seems like it can be a burden too. Does it feel like a waste to just chill? I feel I need at least one day a week where I lounge at a cafe or at home.

Back
Top Bottom