What you Guys got for Christmas...IT'S HERE

So far...

Button-up from Gap, sweater from Gap, and a Rogue Status jacket, all from friends. Still have a few more from friends I haven't received.
From my family I have gotten an iPhone 3GS, $30, and a few shirts. I still have all my gifts under the tree to open. I'm hoping for a snowboarding trip toTahoe though.

I've gave a lot more than received though, I probably spent like $500 on gifts this year.

I got a speeding ticket
laugh.gif
smh

other than that, I don't know, probably clothes. I got myself the SJ's though

Originally Posted by arsenalGUNNER1

So far...

Button-up from Gap, sweater from Gap, and a Rogue Status jacket, all from friends. Still have a few more from friends I haven't received.
From my family I have gotten an iPhone 3GS, $30, and a few shirts. I still have all my gifts under the tree to open. I'm hoping for a snowboarding trip to Tahoe though.

I probably spent like $500 $1000+ on gifts this year.
frown.gif

Hope they like the gifts can't wait to see the faces tomm.

So far nothing.
There alot gifts under the tree. Cant open till tomorrrow
laugh.gif

But I did ask for a new cam. And DJ Hero.

anticipating some video games (fifa and/or nba2k10
pimp.gif
), a jason williams kings jersey and hopefully a midi keyboard
pimp.gif

i love christmas!

i got mad stuff

yes im in college and no, im never to old of christmas

so far: canon 50mm lens
ranger boots
money for my trip
and i see 3 more boxs under the tree

i bought myself a gshock, a kenneth cole watch, and turtle beach headsets. fam got me like 4 dvds, some 3 dress shirt/tie combos, tie rack, some plaid shirts,and a wallet.

we opened our gifts on sunday, i paid to have my mom and dad go to kansas to visit thier fam for the holidays so she not coming back til the 4th of jan. so weopened everything together as a fam
pimp.gif

im playing santa tonight though. im taking gifts to my older sisters house to surprise my nephews with gifts. they got like 4 under their tree now, and we gotlike 30+ gifts at our house. they was lowkey'd
frown.gif
tonight but they going to be
eek.gif
come 9am

I mentioned to my girl that I always wanted a green ranger dagger when I was a kid but never got it. Opening this took me back.

Back
Top Bottom