What you Guys got for Christmas...IT'S HERE

Whatever I get I'll be happy. I bought alot of stuff for my family though since I had a good year. Didn't really know what to get my 2 youngerbrothers because they are so picky about stuff, so I just bought them a few sweaters and will slip them a few hundred to spend. Hope all of you receive whatyou want, or just to get to see your family smile is
pimp.gif

Got myself a ton of %%#!. AS far as I know I'm getting a G-shock(purple)6900, cologne, and money, the rest is a mystery.
I also bought tons of presents to give out too.
smile.gif

Got myself those White/Red/Black XIIs. Ma got me an Acer laptop that I'm on right now and 2 shirts with 2 jeans. Expecting either nothing or $20s from therest of the fam. I need to get something nice for my mom.

Originally Posted by parada45

I mentioned to my girl that I always wanted a green ranger dagger when I was a kid but never got it. Opening this took me back.
yoooooo son
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
...where and how much?
laugh.gif

I don't expect anything and haven't for years. I bought myself a pair of Space Jams. As long as my kids are happy, I'm happy.

I didn't ask for anything this year, so whatever I get I will appreciate.

Me and my girl exchanged gifts though and she got me a North Face down vest and 6 beer mugs. Can't wait to put them in the freezer and have a frosty beerduring the games tomorrow.
pimp.gif

grizzlies fitted
nike hoody
like $150
2 gold movie tickets
2 silver movie tickets
$20 dollar macys gift card
polo black cologne

bought my self space jams

this one sucked.. the parents seemed to ignore all the things I asked for and get the things that I could have gotten myself and happened to be the leastexpensive.

But it's free so it's a win.

Wasn't really in to Christmas this year anyways..

• sidekick lx 2009
    pimp.gif
  • xbox 360
  • ae peacoat
  • givenchy play
    pimp.gif
well these are some of my girlfriend's gifts to me, much appreciated...about have some breakfast before family shows up.

excuse my "heat" guitar hero pj's in the pic lol.

i'll drop in from time to time today.

merry christmas NT

f50tus.jpg
14ihbv6.jpg
30rqr8p.jpg

I gave out a ton of stuff.

I didn't get jack...

But it was kinda on purpose.

I waited at the last second to give the gifts out...that way they could tell me how terrible they felt they didn't get me nothing.

roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
frown.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
smokin.gif

bought myself the Spacejams
mom dukes got me some Curve cologne
pimp.gif

thats it! didnt really want much, just grateful im alive and healthy cuz MAD people were dropping like flies this year

My fake smile skills were at an All time High this morning as I opened up one of my few presents and saw.....................

A Pair of U.S. Polo Association Boots
smh.gif
mad.gif
smh.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Money
Jordan Spizikes
Coach Cologne
Headphones
Money

Buying a new coat for myself if I can find something I like.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

whats wrong with buying a gift for yourself?

So far my Mom really shocked me and got me Independence Day and I Am Legend. We were talking bout movies I wanted on Blu Ray and I had no clue I was giving herideas
laugh.gif
. Great Christmas so far.

i got some car cleaning stuff
the hangover
role models
pinnapple express
candy
money
a pair of sweats
and a footstool

Originally Posted by doosta45

i bought myself a gshock, a kenneth cole watch, and turtle beach headsets. fam got me like 4 dvds, some 3 dress shirt/tie combos, tie rack, some plaid shirts, and a wallet.

we opened our gifts on sunday, i paid to have my mom and dad go to kansas to visit thier fam for the holidays so she not coming back til the 4th of jan. so we opened everything together as a fam
pimp.gif

im playing santa tonight though. im taking gifts to my older sisters house to surprise my nephews with gifts. they got like 4 under their tree now, and we got like 30+ gifts at our house. they was lowkey'd
frown.gif
tonight but they going to be
eek.gif
come 9am
I want an update!

This sounds dumb fun. Respect
pimp.gif

Didn't get any gifts this year. Just bought myself some Space Jams. I'm just happy to have a job and good health in the family this year
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PlatinumFunk

Originally Posted by doosta45

i bought myself a gshock, a kenneth cole watch, and turtle beach headsets. fam got me like 4 dvds, some 3 dress shirt/tie combos, tie rack, some plaid shirts, and a wallet.

we opened our gifts on sunday, i paid to have my mom and dad go to kansas to visit thier fam for the holidays so she not coming back til the 4th of jan. so we opened everything together as a fam
pimp.gif

im playing santa tonight though. im taking gifts to my older sisters house to surprise my nephews with gifts. they got like 4 under their tree now, and we got like 30+ gifts at our house. they was lowkey'd
frown.gif
tonight but they going to be
eek.gif
come 9am
I want an update!

This sounds dumb fun. Respect
pimp.gif
You're a good person man.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom