What you Guys got for Christmas...IT'S HERE

Well a trip to Dominican Republic, like $2000 pesos, and a bag of chocolate, and 2 shirts were my gifts... but to tell you the truth
There was more joy in giving this year... My grandma actually cried when she opened a little flat screen TV we bought her so she won't miss her novelaswhile doing the dishes, My cousin had the
eek.gif
look when we gave her anetbook for college. And my two little cousins couldnt stop hugging me after They opened their gifts..

Before coming to DR I went with the fam to Walmart and we bought a #$%@ load of gifts for those who prob. didn't get nothing for Christmas.
I can't wait to give em out.
pimp.gif
Oh and last minute I was walking by"calle del sol" which is like chinatown and I bought my mom a lil neckalce and my dad 2 bootleg DVDs
roll.gif

My mom just gave me a DVD.

A movie about Jesus called "The Greatest Story Ever Told"

Right before I opened it I thinking to myself "Please don't let it be GI Joe..."

laugh.gif

left 4 dead 2 and money

overall good Christmas im just glad im with the fam and were all healthy.

So far i got

- PS3 + tekken 6
- Was given the money to get my spacejams

- anything else is just icing on the christmas cookie now.

i got snowed in with the parents and i left my xbox at my house ... and now the cable box on the blink

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

for the first time ever, i didnt ask for anything this year from the rents...so we'll see
nerd.gif

This, but i bought myself some Space Jams, a couple polo v-neck tees, my grandma sent me a lil 8-box of chips
laugh.gif
, my sis got me some burberry cologne, and afew small other things turned out to not be a bad one at all ...I thought the best thing i'd get today would be that new Fab mixtape off Datpiff
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

Originally Posted by parada45

I mentioned to my girl that I always wanted a green ranger dagger when I was a kid but never got it. Opening this took me back.
yoooooo son
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
...where and how much?
laugh.gif

I have no clue lol

polos
packer jacket that the players wear
gift cards

and there is one more gift my mom said should be here soon...she said its big so we'll see...

A clean black winter hat to go with my leather jacket for when I go out
4 video games
2 software bundles for my mac
$400

32gb-itouch.jpg

HP-DV7-NOIR-02.jpg

MW21.gif

Ultimate%20Ears_SKD_5x5.jpg

Nike-Air-Jordan-1-Retro-Black-Grey.JPG

plus 2 shirts and 2 pairs of jeans with some gift cards and come smell goods.
none of the pics are mine.

Merry Christmas to all!!!

I asked for something from the girlfriend. Her and her mom came thru with some nice shirts.The gf also gave me this:

bff26321e172bc55816c1215dbc4740907a4caaf.jpg
pimp.gif

TeflanDon- Jets gear
pimp.gif

JD161616- Crumbs yo, best cupcakes! A tray of 10 all different mini cupcakes is like $20, but well worth it.

Nice gifts everyone. I'm an only child, so I'm pretty spoiled, not gonna lie (even at age 18).

- iPod Classic
- Peacoat
- DVDs (Hangover, Inglorious, It's Always Sunny Christmas, BLOW, Taxi Driver)
- Fresh razorblade
- Jets desk calendar
- $ from the relatives
- 3.0 GPA first semester of college.

Solid Christmas. Enjoy the day NT.

Some Coal!

Na, but I received money.

N Santa Claus( Me)...brought me Spacejams..lol

Originally Posted by pip777

I asked for something from the girlfriend. Her and her mom came thru with some nice shirts.The gf also gave me this:

bff26321e172bc55816c1215dbc4740907a4caaf.jpg
pimp.gif

I got that same poster up in my dorm room, but mine is black and white and says "Make Way For the Bad Guys" on the bottom.
pimp.gif
I got an Xbox 360with MW2, 12-month Xbox Live subscription, Skullcandy Hesh headphones, my girl gave me a NICE Red Sox fitted, jeans from myself, and some nice white shoes andbelt courtesy of dad. Great Christmas so far.
pimp.gif
Merry Christmas to all.

4 new tires and $100 cash from pops
$60 cash and dinner at olive garden from mom
Spacejams and white/red 12s from my girl

I'll be goin shopping tom.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom