What you Guys got for Christmas...IT'S HERE

probably all money, no body knows what i like
laugh.gif

easy for dudes with all these electronics and name brand stuff to sit here and tell kid with pjs, a movie, and socks that he should be grateful.

my christmas flopped. expecting a 360 since i been asking since last christmas when i picked an ipod over it.. got some sweaters, dress shoes, and jeans. itscool but considering my gifts kinda disappointed. None of my stuff says you know me or what I like.

anywho I did learn the value of working for what you want and enxt week I'm scheduled for 26 hours and I'm working every one of them. Hopefully gettingwhat I want by the time i get back to school. 360 elite + mw2 + live + cheap 20 dollar laptop speakers....

gonna add the cost right now
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JD161616

Didn't ask for anything.

Couple DVD's and some gift certificates to food places around my new apartment in Manhattan. Thought that was a cool gift.

Little extra cash as well for my LA trip in Jan.

Thank you family!!!

2rqtl.jpg

CRUMBS !!!
pimp.gif
.. Delicious ... I never been there but my company ordersthem all the time .. Oh man !!

parents got me a dell mini netbook
sister got me a yankees jacket
sisters fiance dont know yet what he got me
i got myself tekken 6

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

easy for dudes with all these electronics and name brand stuff to sit here and tell kid with pjs, a movie, and socks that he should be grateful.
bull #@#!.

Once I got my first job I gave up "wanting" gifts and actually WANTED to splurge on my loved ones.

Been doing so since I was 13 out of want and not necessity.

I didn't get a thing from my family this year. And quite frankly I could care less because they were pretty stoked with what I got them.

Seeing their faces of surprise and excitement over what I got them with my hard work >>> Receiving anything else.

EDIT: Also, he's salty at his GRANDMA for spending more on his GF than himself. Like, seriously?

Hmm, this post has turned into people braggin about how generous they are on Christmas...lames.

Doin good deeds just get props for it later
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Lrrr

i asked my mom for a ps3 with uncharted 2 and codmw2
bastard.
Well I got a wireless router so i can play online or whatever; my PS3 is updating right now.i got $30
ohwell.gif
smile.gif

and i got to see lots of family from Mexico.
My brother got a PS3 controller
pimp.gif

Walkie talkie though
alien.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hollywoodjose

CincoSeisDos wrote:

hollywoodjose wrote:

this was the worst christmas ever i got effing socks , pajama pants, a lame movie and that was it, the only thing that was good was what my gf got me, a lebron jersey and a jacket and a shaver. We drew names and my grams got my name but she spent more on my gf than she did on me, well she bought her tires for her car cause someone slashed them and then she gave her 50$ so she'd have something to open. Oh well most everyone was there andeveryone got along.
Get over it kid.

It's the season of GIVING.

+%*@%@@ crybaby. You 12 bro?

no i'm not and i did do quite a bit of giving, a friend of mine is a single mom with 3 girls and i got them cards with money in it bought presents for several in my family. Anyways i know its not bout receiving, but its like noone knows what i like, id rather get nothing than get crap that i dont like or will never use.

Your a real lame

Originally Posted by parada45

I mentioned to my girl that I always wanted a green ranger dagger when I was a kid but never got it. Opening this took me back.
I am pretty sure that's the homie, JC's, work. I got the very same dagger from him. He also created 1:1 replicas of the helmets for someof the former Rangers such as JDF and the 2nd Red Ranger, Steve Cardenas. He's a dope sculptor and last I heard, he's working on a screen accurateGreen Ranger helmet. This dagger was replicated using images and info from the Japanese version.

Congrats on the haul and may the power protect you!

Originally Posted by Grizzly Hebert

poblack wrote:

LV briefcase and spacejams? Never thought those two would go together
You do know some sneakerheadswearers have jobs that require dress attire?

Yeah, and I'm one of them. Whats your point

I got:
  • White RL dress shirt
  • Brown RL polo
  • Salmon RL polo
  • Maroon/Gold (ASU colors
    pimp.gif
    ) Gap Rugby
  • T-shirt from Australia
  • Boxers
  • Dillard's gift card (to be used for a new suit)
  • Jimi Hendrix biography
  • Grocery store gift cards (appreciated as a broke college student)
  • Money
Something funny happened at our gift exchange. I got my dad the Gladiator Blu-Ray and I got my step-dad the Taking of Pelham 123 Blu-Ray. I got my sisterto wrap both of them, and she left them unlabeled so I could write, "To: _ From: _," etc. I was too lazy label them at the time, so I was in a rushthis morning and labeled them incorrectly. I accidentally handed my step-dad the Gladiator Blu-Ray. When he opened it, he exclaimed that it was his favoritemovie of all time. Obviously, it would've been messed up to say that it wasn't really his, so I just let him rock with it.

I'm going to exchange Taking of Pelham 123 for another Gladiator, but it was just a funny/awkward Curb-type moment that I thought I'd share.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

Originally Posted by hollywoodjose

CincoSeisDos wrote:

hollywoodjose wrote:

this was the worst christmas ever i got effing socks , pajama pants, a lame movie and that was it, the only thing that was good was what my gf got me, a lebron jersey and a jacket and a shaver. We drew names and my grams got my name but she spent more on my gf than she did on me, well she bought her tires for her car cause someone slashed them and then she gave her 50$ so she'd have something to open. Oh well most everyone was there andeveryone got along.
Get over it kid.

It's the season of GIVING.

+%*@%@@ crybaby. You 12 bro?

no i'm not and i did do quite a bit of giving, a friend of mine is a single mom with 3 girls and i got them cards with money in it bought presents for several in my family. Anyways i know its not bout receiving, but its like noone knows what i like, id rather get nothing than get crap that i dont like or will never use.

Your a real lame
Son you are seriously crying like a lil @%+%% right now, get over it

a louis vuitton & micheal kors bag <3 and the hp mini
space jams & uggs . it felt nice to give more then i got .

Clothes -too many to mention
Money ( A LOT OF IT)
pimp.gif

Gift Cards
New Gucci Wallet (had my old one for 8 years)
New Cookware Set for my apt
New Camera

Although this is the 1st Christmas since my Granma passed a few weeks on Black Friday, this by far has been the BEST Christmas due to my family being closerthan ever. The love was so thick you could cut it with a knife
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

Clothes -too many to mention
Money ( A LOT OF IT)
pimp.gif

Gift Cards
New Gucci Wallet (had my old one for 8 years)
New Cookware Set for my apt
New Camera

Although this is the 1st Christmas since my Granma passed a few weeks on Black Friday, this by far has been the BEST Christmas due to my family being closer than ever. The love was so thick you could cut it with a knife
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Kinda a low key Christmas for me and the fam. I got:

2 pairs of spacejams (moms pretty much paid for both of umm)
2 Micheal Khors Dress shirts
Some Calvin Klein Dress Pants
A couple ties (gotta return one since I alredy had a solid black tie)
A gift card which I will use on this dope Polo winter jacket i saw yesterday
As always Some money
Best gift of all was spending the day with my mom all day if only yall knew how much she grinds for me and my baby sister (I'm a senior in college withzero debt, mom pays my car payment, phone bill, rent, and even my outta state tuition all outta her own pockets, everyday is Christmas for me)

Back
Top Bottom