Whatever happened to the NT COD4 regulars? (360)

november33rd

Banned
Do y'all still play?
nerd.gif

I'm on now. GT- Thirty Tres

i still play but with user created modes like mike myers mode and west side story mode lol sounds corny as hell but its a lot of fun to play

Originally Posted by entourage24

i still play but with user created modes like mike myers mode and west side story mode lol sounds corny as hell but its a lot of fun to play

How do you play those?

After I got the gold AK and dragunov I kinda stopped, to take a break because I was playing a lot and I didn't really feel like I had much left that Iwanted to accomplish. And I don't really want to prestige lol

I know I'm a NT newbie, but my GT is Billian and CoD4 is about all I play on Live anymore...I'm usually on every night...send an invite.

mike myers mode is basically a hide and seek between the mike meyers and the other 17 pleayers on the opposing team. mike myers goes around the map using onlyhis knife to find other ppl and the others cannot fight back or shoot back and all they could do is run and hide...its pretty fun especially if its a fullhouse and it tests ur knifing and running skills

yea im also new but i haven't played in a min but def add me my gt iz jaysfiend23
pimp.gif
mike myers mode sounds sick def can;t wait for codmw2

Back
Top Bottom