Whatever Marilyn Manson was accused of...

I think she probably made a brash PTSD influenced post based on her experience against someone else who was accused of rape. It's messed up but I get it.
Well she stood by it and defended the tweet arguing with strangers until she got ignored.

Its a short list for me.

Her
Robin Givens
Stacey Dash

Pompous is not a common or frequent label thrown at women.

I know in corporate America is doesn't take much for a woman to be called pompous, controlling, etc

It's along the lines of black people in power being called uppity. It's a subconscious thing men do that they don't realize.

Stacy Dash just comes off as an idiot to me, not pompous. :lol: :rofl:

I know in corporate America is doesn't take much for a woman to be called pompous, controlling, etc

It's along the lines of black people in power being called uppity. It's a subconscious thing men do that they don't realize.
For me its just an observation of what little I've seen of her character and what choices she has made to expose to the world.
Stacy Dash just comes off as an idiot to me, not pompous. :lol: :rofl:
One can be both :lol:

With some of these takes, im not surprised women dont come out with their rape allegations. MM literally drugged up Rachel Evans and raped her lifeless body repeatly.

A rape victim wants to tell her life story to highlight WHY someone like MM could have entered it and manipulated her so, and its seen as being pompous and self motivated.
The hollywood system pretty much sold her as this lolita figure from a very young age, to be desired and used by older men. And you guys see it as her going through her highlight reel or something.

A rape victim wants to tell her life story to highlight WHY someone like MM could have entered it and manipulated her so, and its seen as being pompous and self motivated.
The hollywood system pretty much sold her as this lolita figure from a very young age, to be desired and used by older men. And you guys see it as her going through her highlight reel or something.

Thank you. They acting like the story of her acting career is her bragging or some sh** :lol:

Nah, I already said it doesn't take away from her experience. Just because she comes off as self-important to me doesn't mean I don't find her experiences any less valid. I think it's important to out all of these abusers, actually.

Documentary scared him straight

Lmao @ dude calling this BS a "masterpiece" :rofl:

The music is junk and he's a blatant Nazi sympathizer who literally "heils" his fans.

No idea how folks get down with that weirdo stuff.

The album has been featured in multiple lists compiled by several British rock magazines. Kerrang! dubbed it the 3rd best album of 1996,[118] and placed it at number 14 on their list of "100 Albums You Must Hear Before You Die",[119] as well as at number 88 on its "100 Greatest Rock Albums".[120] In 2001, it featured on Q's list of the "50 Heaviest Albums Of All Time",[121] while NME placed it at number 92 on their 2009-compiled list of the "100 Greatest Heavy Metal Albums".[122] It also appeared at number 92 on Classic Rock's list of the "100 Greatest Rock Albums Ever",[123] and, in 2006, the magazine—as well as its sister publication, Metal Hammer—included it on their respective lists of "The 200 Greatest Albums of the '90s".[124] Record Collector included Antichrist Superstar in their extensive list "10 Classic Albums from 21 Genres for the 21st Century", in the metal category.[125]

Pantera lit tho. Dimebag Darrell's guitar skills forever engrained in metal🤘

but like Deus said, the music and genre isn't for everybody. people have different tastes, that's life

Back
Top Bottom