Whatever Marilyn Manson was accused of...

Thread got deleted or disappeared

CONTEXT: Marilyn Manson gets accused of rape, trafficking, torture, racism in New documentary on HBO. It doesn't look good.

A lot of what he does is self incriminating. Members of his own band stepped up to support his accusers.

There is a lot in Rachel Wood's history that will be called into question by the typical type of people inclined to side with rapists and abusers but an investigation needs to take place ASAP.

Last edited:
S-Cuse me what

Marilyn Manson has some wild allegations against him ranging from rape to human trafficking. I was just wondering if anyone saw the documentary on HBO and what their thoughts are. Actress Rachel Wood's experience with him went all the way to congress to sign a new bill

download.jpeg

Dont really know much about it but I heard his accuser was an ex girlfriend who said she loved being with him than she was salty when they broke up
Read that on Facebook

No clue about Manson, him and his fan base of goth folk were always creepy to me and his music videos used to scare me when I was a kid so idk anything about him aside from he’s a wierdo 😂

Marilyn Manson has some wild allegations against him ranging from rape to human trafficking. I was just wondering if anyone saw the documentary on HBO and what their thoughts are. Actress Rachel Wood's experience with him went all the way to congress to sign a new bill
I did read about it a while ago I thought. What she went through was horrible his abuse? Is there new stuff I probably just saw it randomly before.

No clue who Rachel wood is. So what happened to him? Or what is happening to him?

No clue who Rachel wood is. So what happened to him? Or what is happening to him?

Main actress from Westworld? That's what she's best known for currently.

The question is what happened to her. Ol girl was getting drugged up raped in her sleep and other wild stuff.

The sleep deprivation stuff is crazy to me. He was using guantanamo bay style torture tactics to break his victims down.

Cot damn Why though?

And why from all sides. Why would she get with that dude.

Cot damn Why though?

And why from all sides. Why would she get with that dude.

Sounds like she was a bit sexually repressed as a kid. Sometimes that leads people down a weirder sexual path once they get older. I dunno. She said several times in the doc she wasn't really attracted to him atleast not initially.

But you know the same ol story about an older man and a young girl. Not a psychologist but there's some pathology there.

Damn I can't even listen to Antichrist Superstar anymore. That album is a classic. Oh wells.

When he wore that silver surfer outfit i thought he was a she.

Back when you could wonder those things......

The Antichrist Superstar attends Sunday Service with Yeezus?

Back
Top Bottom