What're the top tattoo artists/shops? Toronto/NYC/LA/any big city

I'm looking to get both sleeves done, and my entire chest. I'm gonna go for a lot of font and want some ill designs. Price is not an issue.

The Last Laugh is located in the Skid Row section of LA ... it is owned and operated by Mr. Cartoon. He has done various tattoos on celebrities and athletescheck out his website for his work.

I want to get sleeves done first, so i'd like someone who's known for their exceptional work there. like i said, i'm willing to pay top dollar andwait months.

Originally Posted by cjspida619

http://s201469046.onlineh...ordpress/2009/01/page/2/

dude is real nice

eek.gif
Thanks for posting that link.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by HarlemKickDiva

Red Rocket in NYC is good

Got pierced there getting my next (3rd) tattoo done there

Never knew you were on TNR too

Lol, yes I am Tre...

But got belly button pierced at RR.... Went to Capital tattoo in Silver Spring 4 the twins
smile.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Red Rocket in NYC is good

Got pierced there getting my next (3rd) tattoo done there

Never knew you were on TNR too

Lol, yes I am Tre...

But got belly button pierced at RR.... Went to Capital tattoo in Silver Spring 4 the twins
smile.gif
I'm just saying I started this team and no one lets me know. Whose processing these applications? When are the interviews?!
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Lol... well thought the onlii qualification was to have nip rings....

And Kat was with me when I did it, so she can verify:smile:

Slave to the Needle in Seattle has some great artists, they're always on tour and what not. Aaaron Bell is the boss and he's a cool dude. The shop iscool too, great place to get Asian inspired work done.

nyadorned.com

everyone there is awesome but chris o'donnell is amazing.

if your in the Virginia/Richmond area.... Maintattoo.com pretty much anyone there is amazing depending on what type of style you want.... traditionalamerican/traditional japanese. alll good.

good luck on your decision and hope your work turns out great!

Back
Top Bottom