Whats a good Facebook Status Update?

laugh.gif
i just came entered this thread cause i knew i'd get a good laugh...

Today, I saw a commercial for the Snuggie. I thought it was stupid idea, but I couldn’t change the channel because I was under a blanket and I didn’t want my arms to get cold…

Originally Posted by soyerwill

Today, I saw a commercial for the Snuggie. I thought it was stupid idea, but I couldn’t change the channel because I was under a blanket and I didn’t want my arms to get cold…
laugh.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DuMMie SOLE

roll.gif
laugh.gif
ill be using this one day
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by chr1scross

Originally Posted by DuMMie SOLE

roll.gif
laugh.gif
ill be using this one day
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
lol, but my profile pic is me in a snuggie

OP it's obvious you have no FB friends

______ has updated his status.
Mike Piazza will eventually admit that he is homosexual.
brb, I have a single task to complete... sent from my iPhone
______ is beached as, bro.

Renamed my iPod as 'the titantic' so when I plug it in it's says 'the titantic is syncing.'

raced a 80 year old lady and got beat :/

has confirmed that cats have 9 lives, they would be perfect for experimentations

is debating if he should have Mike Tyson come by and punch this week in the FACE

is wondering if chinese people get random english words tattooed on there bodies like we do to ours?

is confused. everyone loves hash brownies, sure, but i bring crystal meth cup cakes to the party and now im the weirdo? blaaah

Today, I saw a commercial for the Snuggie. I thought it was stupid
idea, but I couldn’t change the channel because I was under a blanket
and I didn’t want my arms to get cold…

Genius.

Originally Posted by Boomatic206

Renamed my iPod as 'the titantic' so when I plug it in it's says 'the titantic is syncing.'
this one got me 8 "likes" and 5 comments, pretty funny tho..

Back
Top Bottom