whats a good price to pay for DMPS?

original88

Banned
what up niketalk i was wondering if you guys could tell me what price i should expect to pay for a DS icey pair dmps size 10.5 or 11 thanks for the help

$650-$1100. Depends who's selling and who's buying. Get tagged pics to confirm their authenicity and condition.

^^ pretty accurate and also depends on the condition, ive seen DS pairs hit a grand and seen some slightly used one go for 500 flat. just depends on how hardyou search

If you are asking about a GOOD PRICE, anything over $750 is not a good price. I base that on the fact that DMPs have actually ended at $650-$700 a set latelyat ebay. I have never paid anything over $750 for a DMP set shipped to the Philippines and I have bought and sold over 35 sets already and so I would say agood price is $550-$750, $750 being on the high side.

Agreed above, if you're patient enough they will come ds for about 550-700 shipped. I would never drop anything close to a G for those shoes. If that beingjust cop ds concords and some infrareds for a G plus.

Back
Top Bottom