Whats a good way to treat a upset stomach due to possible food poisining?

I feel so #$%%#$ right now, I hate this feeling
frown.gif
. Any suggestions?

you know if you have food poisoning. it's more than just a stomach ache.

It's feeling sick and like you have to puke and doo doo at the same time, then you probably will.

yeah man...try to get something to settle your stomach, I usually go for club soda because sprite and ginger ale are too sweet some times

best advice it to just let it run it's course and dont do anything to upset it further

Originally Posted by vctry20

you know if you have food poisoning. it's more than just a stomach ache.

It's feeling sick and like you have to puke and doo doo at the same time, then you probably will.

Correct, that's it
frown.gif

yeah man...try to get something to settle your stomach, I usually go for club soda because sprite and ginger ale are too sweet some times

best advice it to just let it run it's course and dont do anything to upset it further

what's a good club soda?

Originally Posted by TimelessFlight

what's a good club soda?
I usually go with winco generic "seltzer water", but its really all the same

stay hydrated 24/7.... drink water-downed gatorade. if you already got the runs... u just gotta let the bug run through your system.
eat saltine crackers when u have the apetite. but #1 is fluids.

Get some Probiotics. Anytime i feel like i have an upset stomach i use it. It has Healthy Bacteria to fight off the bad Bacteria in your stomach. I use onethat has 5 billion microorganisms Lol. Mad potent. If you wanna know what i use, PM me.

You probably picked up a a stomach virus. Drink Ginger ale/Sprite/7up which ever you like best and eat unsalted crackerswhen you feel up to it.

nothing helps me I usually just throw up everything and keep drinking and throwing it back out. well hope you get better and know at least that it doesn'thit that often. I've only got it once

drink Gatorade, keep them electrolytes flowing, i had food poisining about 2 months ago, its no joke but you may just have "the Bug" which usuallyonly last about 24 hours.

Have gotten it twice, it's no joke
tired.gif

Worst part was I had tests and quizzes in all my classes that day, so I couldn't take the day off.

Just try to stay hydrated. Like people said, sprite/7up and gatorade help a lot. Pepto-bismol helped me out too.

Try mixing 4-5 drops of peppermint oil in a glass of water. Also rub a few drops of peppermint oil on your stomach.

Back
Top Bottom