Whats a guy to do? (relationship problem)

This doesn't sound right at all

Are there any signs that she could be cheating OP?

1. Your manhandle is small and she wants to wait it out until she finds somebody new.
2. She already sexing somebody else and planning on leaving you
 3. She is being truthful and serious..
4. She cheated and feeling guilty

Right.

Yea OP are there any signs she is cheating on you or anything fishy

i dont wanna be quick to say she is but how confident are u that she is not

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

Originally Posted by Retro23J

she's been telling me.. if you see someone out there that is better.. go for it.

she cheated hard body right abooouutttt.......

after a big fight a month ago where we almost broke up

Here.
YEAH SOMEONE ELSE IS HITTING THAT THING

AND SHE LIVING AT UR CRIB FOR FREE

DOGG U BETTER KICK THAT TRICK TO THE CURVE

SHE PLAYING U HARDBODY WITH THIS JESUS BOOK

U SHOULD JUST CHILL HOME ONE DAY WITH HER AND WHEN SHE GOES INTO THE FRIDGE

JUST SPAZZ ON HER LIKE STRAIGHT UP

LIKE WHY THE HELL U STILL HERE ?..SCRAM  HEFFA  IM SURE THE OTHER DUDE HAS A CONDOM BOX U CAN LIVE IN

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
LMFAO
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If she is that conservative, why is she living with you if your not married? I know its different but still kinda falls into the
lines with what she is doing, to me that is

She's not attracted to you anymore (for whatever reason).  She prob HATES you on the inside. Sounds like she's just living with you because she prob feels trapped, or it's easier to stay together for the near term - it's convenient. Man up and tell that broad to dipset. Real talk.

Someone else knows how IT looks

or you pipe game is weak

but most likely.... someone has seen IT

awwwww man your heart must be sinking....

Sometimes a chick needs to get a little rattled... so that she knows your the man in the relationship. If shes telling you to finds another chick then be like "Ok I guess your right, Ill see whats good since you don't care enough about me to TRY and keep me around....

If you pay the rent send her on her way...... (This will mess with her head and show that your not playing (cause you really aren't).... stay strong) She might comeback after this but if she dosn't then you already know..... she was planning it. Anyway you put it YOU will be winning cause YOU send her on her way that way if she wants to come back SHE will have to WORK for it...... PUNISH HER A LITTLE...

make her feel some of those emotions... (like her world is about to end) that way she will appreciate what ur doing fo rher

Originally Posted by IKnowRap

OP tell her u got saved and had a change of heart on living together n say u bouncin when the lease up
goas far as trying to plan out the immediate future together on futureliving arrangements, once she sees u aint playin she may come around
again I'm done testing her
laugh.gif
I've tried different things.. and she will not be changed. Trust me, if i tell her about moving out, she'd be more than happy to start dividing the things right away. Plus she said she would never be the type of girl to beg for her man back. She's the independent working type.

Dude you are sounding like a straight female with that.......

Why are you still around, I understand you might 'LOVE' her but dude, grab your nuts and take a stand. She saw your soft and is preying on your feelings man. She now has all the control and with it she might trn around quick and cheat on you.

If shes happy dividing things up quick like that.... then its all done for. If she truly appreciated you and wanted you she would have fought for the relationship. Girls aren't that easily detached from a relationship (they will do crazy ishhh in order to keep a man.... crazy shhiet I tell you

again MAN up.... women want a real man and you are not acting like one.... Be the lion, watch some Discovery channel specials.... NOTICE: That the lion don't play that, he just chills and has the lion chicks getting him food and all that... to him the lion chicks NEED HIM not the other way around... hes the man.. BE THE LION

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

this is her way of getting you to propose to her
This is also a possibility

but pray you made the right choice... what if shes thinking of leaving OP and then he proposes.... so now the chick stays cause OP is providing a safety net?

man, first off, I'm sorry to hear this. Normally I like the laughs, but this is obvious;y a real issue for you. She's FORCING you to cheat bro, you guys have ALREADY been intimate, no need to stop now, IF you decide to smash other females, dont change ANY thing else about the way youve been acting or she will start to suspect that something is up. Another question is, how SURE are you that youre going to marry her. I mean, she did say "TIL MARRIAGE" that means its not going to change in a year or two, now if you KNOW its 50/50, start smashing other girls NOW, ONLY stick with her IF you plan on actually marrying her

U gotta !*** w/ her head OP. When u bout to go out somewhere, say "I'll be back" she'll ask where u're goin, then u give her a real vague answer and leave it at that. She gon get concerned and then she'll question u that's when u break it down to her. Tell her u really care about her and wanna be w/ her but for her to only think about herself is selfish. Ask her what u're supposed to do to fulfill ur sexual needs when "the girl wanna be w/" doesn't even care about how I feel about that.

The object is to inflict guilt, not argue. Arguin loses the battle and war. The key is to get what u want which is hot, raunchy, pokin

Op from what ive read , maybe she isnt cheating but sounds like shes running the relationship.

Why would you really want to stick with her, after shes told you shed be just fine without you?

she said she doesnt ever want to have sex again.

YNS and you have a girl? WOW.

It should go without saying but....she's cheating on you. Alot. (Not joking).

shes cheating. shes only sticking with you for economical reasons...bills are cheaper with two people. when she gets the chance shes dunzo.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

shes cheating. shes only sticking with you for economical reasons...bills are cheaper with two people. when she gets the chance shes dunzo.

QFT

I bet if she knew you made this thread you would be on the phone right now crying to get her back. You're asking a bunch of dudes who, "smash on the regular" what you should do if you're not getting any buns from your girl. I say you grow a pair and handle it yourself.

she's either serious about it
or she got other plans
around two years going into three
women change so do men
if your a man your true feelings are starting to come out
if your female same thing applies
heres the catch i been seeing that
women these days are more liberal, they think that they have more options
and yea i could understand if shes being treated bad
but lets be real most women want A MAN to take control
op take the time to access the situation and make your decision
or you can ask help from a higher power : ;

Well, the whole coitus thing before marriage can be a problem to begin with, but there are numerous ways to get your needs met without having intercourse.  See if she is willing to help you out in those ways.  That is a natural way of sharing affection and there is absolutely nothing wrong with it.  Living together before marriage but not having $ex is just a contradiction in itself and seems a little hypocritical.

Personally, I would never have moved in with the girl in the first place, but you already made that mistake.  I would move out but not in a way that is negative or tense.  I'd just say I realize that having $ex and living together before marriage was a bad idea and I still want to be invested in the relationship but I want to do it the right way.

I feel a lot of what the other cats in here are laying down.  She may have cheated and feels real bad.  She may want to see if you will cheat if you aren't getting any.  She may also be trying to hurry you into proposing (DO NOT DO IT UNTIL YOU GET THIS STRAIGHTENED OUT). 

Also, think to yourself, if she is like this right now after only two years, shutting it down, imagine what she will be like after a couple kids she drives to soccer games and takes to school and cooks for.  Some women can get real cold.

Anyhow, you gotta sort this stuff out and man the F up.  Lay down some rules and compromise with her.  But, whatever you do don't simp out and give in to all her demands and do things only on her terms to make her happy.  Because chances are she desperately wants you to take some control of the situation and show her you are indeed a strong man with self-confidence.  Life goes on too man.  There are lots of beautiful girls out there.

Good luck and respect.

Back
Top Bottom